Mental Health Forums

Not Sure How To Do Something?

piuma

This post if for anyone having problems getting going or changing things, but don't want to submit a ticket, ask your question and then the all the members will try and help.............if they can :rolleyes: and if they can't well you'll have to go without haha......joke....if we can't help then you will have to get further help from the staff by submitting a ticket :P

I have no questions lol just thought i'd put this here for anyone else.... :)

HI P, i am off to bed, i have saw about the new stuff.

Can i tell ya, in all my time here i have NOT reported someone or put in a ticket lol I think i am 98% sure lol, saying that, yes if need help just ask around you. isnt the internet now to find out all your ansers lol.

regards to now paying, its reality, u dont get anything for free. Reporting a post, again i have never done, it be good to see, if a problem with someone, is how much they are open and use what is infront of them.

Saying that, when a person who seems to have ability to put you on ignore, then u wonder. So anyway the forum and members are here to help,

P, i am sure if a ticket was produced in what was asked and rules of forum, is that, noone would put in certain or certain tickets. Me i can guess, why this came about, one from joshes post on trigger, one think before you press report on a post, u may not like it or what is said, he explained, if in rules of forum, ur wasting doiing this. I can imagine how m uch goes through and actually, it goes by impulse or misunderstanding or not communicating properly. what the fuk i know eh?

Josh said it, there is no policing of triggers, if need tech support, yes u could find it in the forum. So i will say HERE AND NOW, lol at the mo from what i see, the server is fukin slow, lol nothing to do with my end lmao....

sry i am rambling, hmm do i put in a ticket? lol sry naw i aint taking piss of anyone, i just have never since being here, that its started doing this.

xxp

BB ihave re read your post lol think i get it now, didnt the first few times.

saff in Josh's new thread bout paying for tickets i suggested starting a thread to all help each other if they cant do something on the forum. like changing your picture or how to do something in your profile. but if you still cant do it after we've tried to help then you can still submit a ticket, so, i just thought it would nice to try help each other and then the team wouldnt have us subting tickets all the time about probs we're having with how to do something.

Detroit no i found it on the web :)

got another question haha they are allllll coming now.

how do we get something pinned?

i think silver ravens post should be pinned. then we can all shower love on each other hehe

got another question haha they are allllll coming now.

how do we get something pinned?

i think silver ravens post should be pinned. then we can all shower love on each other hehe

i think you ticket (haha but true) it, with a request for it to pinned, with the link.

Hi ya P, yeah sometimes i dont make sense lol

answer your questions, yeah i think my icons are not working either, it could be that the forum admin is working on things.

err about getting a link pinned, could either pm sammy or another mod with link and they could ask admin if it would be ok. Or do a big shouty topic saying, CAN WEEEE GET THIS TOPIC PINNED????? LOL

hope that helps lol

xxx

jeeeees i hate computers.

i cant get into chat :( any ideas, i was tryping to someone, and it was slow, so closed tab adn started again, but cant get the page to load :(

hello i posted this in general as well but i'm desperate. my subsription expired today and i want to re-subsribe but can't work out how.i was VIP sponser but i can't access "become a sponsor" because my subscription expired.do i have to submit a ticket?please help, i want to be able to chat later and won't be able to unless i re- subscibe

thanks in advance

starry x

stary eyes, there is alot goign on with the forums. Can you get in chat still? like P said, she couldnt get in, so maybe there is a prob with chat.

Stary, pm em, she could tell you what might be going on with the forum, and give you link if you need to subscribe or not.

oooh i have a question

I notice that i can leave comments on other people's profiles under their list of friends. how do i set that up on mine cos i don't think people can leave comments.

Thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Go to edit settings hun, then scroll down and there is options there, comments and how you want to be notified etc bla bla, if you still stuck say, and i'll go check exactly how far down it is. lol. xxx

• 3 weeks later...

ok

put a commont on someones blog

they acknowledged it

now its gone

so

am paranoid

of course

that they hate me and deleted it

but if they did

HOW

cos i want to delete some too

and if they didnt then why cant i comment on that same persons blog

if they have blocked me

ok

but HOW

i can post on other blogs

i am confused

ed. she says she didnt delet it so where did it go and why cant i comment

and while im here

is there now a limit to how many topics we have stored

its ok

i dont mind and im not moaning

its just in my topics they start at last oct and nothing before - it just says 200 topics - so is that a limit so for each new one, an old one will now go??

i just need to get my head round this

I wanted to change my username, I read on an old topic after searching that as a new member I could do that. I submitted a ticket as that seems to be the way to go and provided my paypal addy for the charge, but it says "see here how to pay" and gives a link..but the link takes me to an error page? Will I be billed when someone looks at my ticket or do I have to pay before anyone will look at the ticket does anyone know?

Thank you for any help :):)

oh

helpful

so

after we get to 200 topics, we can have no more

is that correct?

since some of the old ones aare crap or vents

and some i go back to

is there anyway of preventing certain ones from vanishing from the bottom of the pile

just wondered

not big issue

would just prefer not to lose some, dont care about others

Archived