Mental Health Forums

Not Sure How To Do Something?

piuma

spirit - k im not a 100 percent on the venting thing, but it might be down to subcriptions packages. hmm. will go have a look in a min,

little blu - the chat room is for upgrades if you have been on it, it might have been when the site was been updoodahed and the chat was free for all to use.

walker - i have nooooooooooo idea lol sorry.

Sammy - lol dunno, but can you send me some when you have made it. lol

Alrite I just wondered where I can like have a rant as I can't get on the vant page and I have no clue where I say it now and I really need to get it off my fuckin chest before I go mad at this person... So if you could please help me out here and tell me I will be very greatfull...

Cheers...

I had a problem accessing certain parts of the forum yesteday but found if I searhced through my friends postings lists I could get access to the forum through the back door so to speak. I'm sure it will be fixed soon hun. xxx

please explain

is there another CHAT

i dont understand

i go in and no one is there

yet it says people are in there and i dont get it

on their names it says they are active but it doesnt say they are on the forum

?????????????

it seems to be lots of people

There is a VIP and staff room in chat as well as the main one. It sounds like a fault though hun as there is usually no-one on chat but those in main room. The list at the bottom saying who is in there is up the swannie as well at the moment.

It is also possible they are in the little chat boxes with each other and not keeping an eye on the main forum page xxx

This post if for anyone having problems getting going or changing things, but don't want to submit a ticket, ask your question and then the all the members will try and help.............if they can :rolleyes: and if they can't well you'll have to go without haha......joke....if we can't help then you will have to get further help from the staff by submitting a ticket :P

I have no questions lol just thought i'd put this here for anyone else.... :)

hi i new to this and its very confusing site, the amount of errors it tells me im doing is mindboggling :blink: .. im counting to ten for the fifty millionf time...i glad to find the site though :)

• 2 weeks later...

Please can someone help me, I am trying to submit a ticket, but I am unable to log in and would like to retrieve my password.

As my password is different for the area where I submit a ticket, how I I go about getting my password retrieved.

Thank you

When you log in there is a user name and password box. Put in your username and click on forgotten password. It will take you through some steps and then e-mail you a new password x

ty. there is nowhere that says forgotten password. What to do next, pls. Cannot submit ticket without the pwd.

cheers

I never have to login to sent in a ticket, try choosing the email us option without logging into that area and see what happens. All I can suggest as I've never had to login seperately to that area.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya, when I go into chat lately my sounds setting and font size settings are not working. I can change the font when I'm in there but when I select the sounds I require, again, they still are not working. Any ideas???? xxx

• 4 weeks later...

Umm, hi. I know this has been discussed but how do the newbies chat? Is there a chat room for us? I would like to chat but have seen some posts that say there are some problems with chat and some that say we need an upgraded subscription. Does that mean money? If so I am bummed:( I have no money:(

Archived