Mental Health Forums

Relief And Justice At Last.

ktodee_27

Oh, I am so relieved. Last night, I told the managers at the gas station about the Jamaican guy who was sexually harrassing me and making passes. Well, it turns out he was doing this to many women employees at Eastsider as well- giving his name, address, number, and making passes and not stopping and going in the store just to see us all and harrass us. One poor girl who worked there, however, had quit since he was doing it tons to her, and she actually was chased by him. She couldn't take it and I don't blame her one bit especially if he got as far as chasing her when she got off work. So, this wasn't just me.

He is not allowed in the store anymore as of yesterday and if he is to come back again, the police will be immediately called and they will arrest him and move him out and he will be in police custody. This is even if he is on the property as well outside. They said if he even starts doing it when I am out of their store and in the community itself to go back and let them know and they will call the cops still yet. :o:) They really care for us over there and I was shocked and amazed about them saying to report back to them if he even does it while I'm out. I feel so thankful and lucky that I have people around me that care down there about my welfare and others. These people aren't only workers there, but they are my friends as well since I have been a regular customer for 4 years down there and know me really well. Thank God for them! :D:wub:

Katie

That's some good news that the staff of the store are aware of the problem and have done something about it

it's good to know that they will keep an eye out for you

just hope this is the end of the problem for you

Take care

Traceyxxx

Thats really good news Katie! I am glad its been sorted out and the staff are looking after you! Great! I am happy you can feel safe again at your hangout.

Archived