Mental Health Forums

For Josh

fairytales817

Josh, I just wanted to let you know that I didn't mean to cause any touble. I really didn't. I feel bad now. I don't understand, I won't say that I do, and I guess I was questioning your decision. I know you're not the bad guy; don't think I think that. I just want you to know I'm sorry. I reacted irrationally. I've taken some time to think, and even though I still don't agree I also don't fully understand. There's no way for me to understand, so I just have to let it go and not worry about it. I trust you in your decision making and I know that if you didn't think it was right you wouldn't have done it.

Again, I'm sorry for causing trouble. I'll try to be more rational in the future.

The post i made was not directed at any user and you have no need to be sorry but i do not do things for no reason but there are hard desicions to make all the time and its down to me to make them. I hope you feel better soon ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Well, I feel the need to say I'm sorry. Try to understand from my point of view what happened. I know it wasn't completly directed at me... and I know that it's not easy to make choices... one reason that I avoid it at all costs... but... I don't know. I'm just sorry.

Archived