Mental Health Forums

I Must Be Stupid

DressageGal

Well my mates text me today at work asking if I wanted to go to the cinema. So I thought about it and then replied saying Yes. I thought that it would be a good opportunity to maybe talk about the weekend and tell them how I really feel. So we arrange a time and I set off to meet them, I get there 10 mins early and tell them I am waiting. Then one of my mates is ringing me saying they have changed their minds about the film and are going to the pub instead. They invite me along but I am just too annoyed so I turn the offer down and head for the nearest shop. I stock up on junk and the next thing I know is I am sat in my bedroom with a bed full of crap in front of me.

The only problem is, I do it - of course I do (me not having any control) but now I can't bloody purge and get rid of it all so now I am just typing this wiping tears off my face feeling so stupid and dumb and FAT !!!

They are obviously not real friends or they must just have some sort of a problem.

(I know I shouldn't ask this, but does anyone have any 'advice' to help me purge)!!!

Hey dressage, im sry, from what your saying is they are taking the piss, they ask you if you fancy doing somthing, when you do, they change there mind. Im sry, i would say fuk Us and leave it. They aint helping, but this is two part story, but naww, girls can be so fukin bitchy, your better than this girl, u leave em, and ignore, when they feel the pinch of noone around is u can so fuk u. Find yourself some close people hun, go look for hobbies and that, there is ways, but that shit u came out with, i wouldnt even say anything, ignore totaly, get on with your own life. sod em.

Pigs are social animals, they also like to swollow in shit, let them.

Your better hun, and no i dont give advice in purging, one its not good, what is good,start looking to your future and the shit from past, leave it.

xx sry if up front, just in that mood. If that was me in ur place, would of told them to fuk off and i would of meant it.

Archived