Mental Health Forums

Introducing...me...

WishfulMoonAngel

The question mark best fits this I think....I don't know what to say really...my life is confusing me. I have never been to a doctor about how I feel, have felt, mostly because my mom would never let me. Now, I just can't because of all my problems actually getting in my way of getting help... :unsure: Well, I have had problems with depression since I was 14 (at least that's when it hit me hard, I think I might have had it for a few years before that). When I reached my 15th birthday, I developed a fear of being around people. To the point of now severe panic attacks, where I actually can't breathe and/or nearly pass out on the spot!! It's pretty bad now, I want to get help, but just can't pick up a phone. I have no friends in person, only online from other states, even other countries. I have no family members who believe me. In fact, most of my family is the reason of my problems (my grandmom and mom specifically). I'm 18, but can't leave the house without someone being with me. I can't get a job (I had a panic attack during the first (and last) interview I had). I'm out of high school since I was 16(have been homeschooled most of my life, except a few times when in kindergarden and a week in second grade in a private school). I can't go to college because the thought terrifies me so bad.

Recently, new problems have surfaced. I've discovered a pattern in my friendships that worries me (it's very complicated). My temper, that I lost when I was 11-12 years old, has resurfaced. Bad enough that it scaried ME yesterday. I scared people, injured people, threw and broke things when I was a child (many people were actually afraid of me). I'm scared of being that way again, but there isn't much I can do.

well, there's much more to this, but as usual I can't put it all down at one time. So many people just know different bits and pieces. No one knows everything about me. But just to lay down some facts, most people hate me and leave within one week of knowing me. So I don't expect anyone here really to talk to me, it's just a false hope that made me come here. :closedeyes: Well, that's all I have to say.

u r very welcome here.

also call your local crisses line and ask them to help u get help... if u have a local criss line.

whatever.... u r welcome here... find many people many problems.... just helping each other

Welcome Wishful!

You'll like it here - very nice people - lots to talk about and share.

Hey, we have a little something in common...

I home school my children! They are 9 & 12 and you know what?

You can homeschool thru some college classes too =0)

There are correspondences classes - video classes - on line classes....

What are your loves and interests? What would you love to do and actually get paid for doing? There are jobs you can have from home even.....

Don't lose hope.....

You found the right place :D

Well, welcome to the club. Lol.

I'm 15 and going through the same things you went up until this stage.

Know you are welcome here. Maybe we'll be friends. Feel free to chat with me. I would love to talk to you.

AIM-fairytales817

Email-stardanceraj@yahoo.com

Archived