Mental Health Forums

Can´t Decide

Elke

I didnt know where to put this, so I write about it here.

For two months now I have been making plans to move to Turkey. I have found an apartment. I have found contact with German people there that would help me with things getting started there.

The only thing is lately I have become extremely ambivalent again about doing this. I am torn back and forth and cannot decide : should I go or should I stay? One of my main reasons for wanting to leave was that I realize I have nothing to lose here anyway. And I just love that country. But I have been having my doubts again, mainly because I am starting to think negatively in general. I know I have a lot of support from people on this step. Everyone thinks it is a fantastic idea. But my negative thinking is getting in the way. The "what if´s" and doubts whether I really will feel happy down there and so on.

I have to make a decision or this constant this torn back and forth is going to exhausting and drain me.

What is also draining me is this constant crisis with family I wrote about in my other post.

Elke

Archived