Mental Health Forums

Whats The Point In It All.

Kartil

I havent been around here for a long time but unfortunately things are not good at the moment for me and havent been for several months. This time last year I was feeling the same as I am now,after my best friend died. I didnt ever think I could get this low ever again but due to having lost both my grandad and mum, both within 2 months of each other, I am yet again not wanting life to go on. I miss them so much. I have up til the last week or so tried to carry on as if nothing had happened. So many people have said how strong I have been, nothing do they know whats going on inside my mind. It was bad enough having to arrange my grandads funeral just before xmas but no one can imagine what its like then doing the same thing exactly two months later for my dear mum. I want to be with them and keep thinking about all the drugs I have in the cupboard, it would be so easy!!! Theres a big but thats stopping me - its my two children, I cannot bear the thought of doing what my friend did to hers. I am stuck here in a life i dont want and dont see any way out. I have been to see gp, but only after husband making me go, he doesnt know what I have been thinking about. I dont deserve him. I dont even know what i am trying to say here really. I am so fed up with life, I am constantly in chronic pain, whats the point in going on.

Kartil

I am sorry you are having such a hard time. Its very hard dealing with death. I can't deal well at all with it. Have you considered grief counseling? Maybe it could help if you had someone to help you cope with the pain.

We are here for you.

LM

hi you have had to cpe with alot lately and probaly still grieving you need to take time out for yourself you need to talk to your husband at least you wont be trying to cope with on your own but we all need time out for ourselves now and againlook after yourself love debs

Archived