Mental Health Forums

2 Days Off My Risperdal

InAbsentia

Ok, I thought meds were supposed to do barely anything for BPD. Apparently this isn't true.

I'm on 1mg risperdal and my last fill ran out 2 days ago and I've been lazy about getting a refill. So this wasn't a deliberate decision to stop taking it, but jesus...I'm out there right now.

Before I started seeing a pdoc, I thought I had BP. I'd get these euphoric episodes and not be able to sleep and want to go out and spend money I didn't have on drugs. I thought I was hypomanic or something. Then my pdoc said I definitely didn't have BP and later came to the conclusion I have BPD.

Anyway...

Does anybody here with BPD get really euphoric at times?

I feel like I'm on something. I've got this crazy feeling in my teeth...almost like what coke does and I have this weird body high like what hallucinogens do. I can barely sit still and can't keep my focus on anything... This has just built up more and more through the day. Something tells me sleep isn't going to come easily tonight...

Anybody experience anything like this???

Used to, but since being on a hefty dose of Quetiapine it has stopped the 'highs'.

But yeah, it used to feel like I had taken speed, but speed cut with something nasty, if you get what I mean ? <_<

Anna xxx

Archived