Mental Health Forums

Finding Answers

Roses

sorry dunno what to say...

but i'm still holding your hand and have just lit u a special smelly(ish) t-light just for a lil extra light cos u may need it...

((((((((((((((((roses)))))))))))))))))

stay brave - i kno u can...

Love you hun

Kath xxx

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hummm_mabbe

• Roses

• thesloaneranger

• Villan

Thank you so much Chitma, Ross and Walker. Your continued support is like a rock for me at the moment. I guess I just thought it'd be a normal police matter and he'd get questioned and eventually it'd go further didn't realise it would be CID and an arrest/bail situation. Guess in a way though it's positive that they are taking it so seriously and it give my feelings some back up.

And thanks for the extra special smelly candle you are a babe xxxxx

hey herbie just read through everything, wow, a huge amount of stuff going on for you right now. im sorry i aint been around so much to support recently, but my heads been all ova the place and im a bit better now, so, well, hugs and support from me, and you have come so far with this, well done, you so so brave xxxxxxx

You can do this roses. you have come this far. Its all becoming real now so you are bound to be feeling lots of emotions.

Here for you hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATE

As the time of his arrest draws closer and closer I am getting more and more twitchy. It hasn't helped all the shit we are getting from hubbie's family either so I asked hubbie if we could change our land-line. He said if it makes me feel better then fine. So we now have a new number and have told 5 friends and apart from that it's just like mortgage company, school, dentist stuff like that. We are ex-directory, registered with the telephone preference service and have permanent call barring on (our number will never show up when we ring people).

So I just spoke to my Dad as he's been trying to get hold of me and I said I can't give our number to any family members and that I'm sorry he is gona have to trust me. We talked about the stuff with hubbie's family and then he kept coming back to the fact that I will not 'allow' him to have our number and he said he would tell me straight he feels disappointed and upset and tried the whold guilt trip thing. I told him this..

"I am disgusted with you Dad. If it was my children I would be more concerned whether they were in any danger and if they were gonna be alright". Seems he is so focused on his rejection he cannot see outside of his tiny mind.

So I managed to tell my Dad what I thought. I was really angry and nearly cried but I wouldn't let him have that from me. So we both said goodbye and I guess that is that. I don't expect to hear from him anytime soon. Sorry Dad, I don't have to tell you EVERYTHING.

Stay strong hunni... you know what yuo are doing is the right thing...

Right behind you EVERY step of the way...

((((((((((Roses))))))))))))

Much love to you...

Kath xx

Glad your getting some answers and making sure people are accountable.

Well done for fighting on with this hun,

hope you get all the answers you seek

*hugs*

Thank you so much Chit and Rob, the support I get on here and from hubbie is keeping me going. Hopefully the waiting will be over soon and then a lot of the anxiety I have right now should dissipate for a while. xxx

UPDATE

As the time of his arrest draws closer and closer I am getting more and more twitchy. It hasn't helped all the shit we are getting from hubbie's family either so I asked hubbie if we could change our land-line. He said if it makes me feel better then fine. So we now have a new number and have told 5 friends and apart from that it's just like mortgage company, school, dentist stuff like that. We are ex-directory, registered with the telephone preference service and have permanent call barring on (our number will never show up when we ring people).

So I just spoke to my Dad as he's been trying to get hold of me and I said I can't give our number to any family members and that I'm sorry he is gona have to trust me. We talked about the stuff with hubbie's family and then he kept coming back to the fact that I will not 'allow' him to have our number and he said he would tell me straight he feels disappointed and upset and tried the whold guilt trip thing. I told him this..

"I am disgusted with you Dad. If it was my children I would be more concerned whether they were in any danger and if they were gonna be alright". Seems he is so focused on his rejection he cannot see outside of his tiny mind.

So I managed to tell my Dad what I thought. I was really angry and nearly cried but I wouldn't let him have that from me. So we both said goodbye and I guess that is that. I don't expect to hear from him anytime soon. Sorry Dad, I don't have to tell you EVERYTHING.

Yay! :lol:

((Roses))

Thanks Panda Hat. Dad called hubbie at work! So hubbie called him back at 8.30 last night. Dad relayed all that had happened and how upset he was and how disappointed and hubbie stuck to the party political line (hee hee) it is a 'blanket' rule and Dad got more and more wound up and was saying to hubbie that he had been so great and understanding and that I had got angry and upset!! WTF? I didn't shout or raise my voice and I was as calm and as collected as him. I felt really angry so he may have heard that in my voice but IU certainly was rude to him. But now he has found another way to play the victim so he will no doubt be telling everyone about it and how I am such an ungrateful child and how could I treat him like this boo hoo, poor me. GROW UP!! I have listened to you moan on and on about how crap my mother is, I have listened to her do the same in reverse. I have learnt intimiate details about their relationship ups and downs to the extent that I think they actually owe ME fucking money. If they had to pay a private therapist I'de be minted. Sorry Dad, but good FUCKING bye, and don't slam the door on THE WAY OUT!!!!!

UPDATE

Hubbie rang police in light of recent things and they said will not be making arrest until after Xmas now as are waiting for information from my Psyche and the psyche my bro was under as a kid. They said to hubbie that these things take time with the NHS. So now we wait...

Im so so sorry that this is dragging on hunni... i am sure eventually the outcome WILL justify all the pain you and yuors are going through.... I will continue to hold your hand or hug you tight and stroke your hair etc etc throughout.......

*runs out to buy more candles*

(((((((((((((((((((((Roses)))))))))))))))))))))))

xxxxx

Chit, you are amazing. And I think between the lot of us on here we are probably paying the salary for the people you buy these candles off! Thank you xxx

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

Just to let you all know that I can no longer post on this thread here as I feel too unsafe. Sorry, but that is the truth of it. Thank you all for your wonderful support and to all my friends out there it is you who has kept me going this past year. I just don't feel safe anymore. xxxxx

• 1 month later...

Hiya Roses,

How are things going with this? I noticed you bumped the thread up.

Are you holding up ok? It was/ is a very brave thing you've done.

I don't even know you, but I feel proud of you.

You got guts girl!

Thanks Kali, I bumped it as there was a friend of mine who wanted to read it but couldn't find it. Things still same. Police interview bro and my Mum and Dad and making medical enquiries and stuff so it can go to Crown Prosecution Service, they will then decide whether I have a case or not so just playing the waiting game now really. Thanks for your support xxx

Archived