Mental Health Forums

Wish Me Luck!

Ruth24

Off to see the doctor in an hours time to get weighed and bloods taken. not been for a couple of months so will get told off :blink:

My CPN is coming tomorrow and will hopefully have news about the ED clinic

I hav purposly not weighed myself for a while, so i only have a guess as to how much i weigh. I know i put on 6lbs before my holiday to fatten myself up before i saw my family. I think i may have lost weight, but i don't know how much.

Fingers crossed for a BMI above 15!!!!!

Will let you know later

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Roses.

Nervous as fuck! (Excuse my french)

My friend is looking after the kids. i can't talk to the doc about this in front of them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It went ok. My weight was the same as last time so i have lost all the 6lbs i gained

She was nice

Said i was surprisingly healthy considering my weight-but blood pressure was very low. explains the dizzy spells. Checked my SH scars had healed-i said i don't cut deep anyway so they always heal well.

Need to go for bloods tomorrow

Has allocated me a receptionist to ensure i make and keep appointments. Will be called up the day and the day before an appointment to remind me

Need to to this every 2 weeks. if my bloods come back normal i can do it monthly in a few months.

Head is reeling. i was in there for 40 minutes. can't remember half the stuff she said. My liver will stop working soon etc. My head is in a dream world far away from here.

People may think blood tests and being weighed is nothing and i'm making mountains of molehills. i guess they are right. So why do i feel so exhausted?

Anything that you find uncomfortable is bound to be emotionally draing honey and you are bound to feel physically tired too with the extra trip out and organising care for the kids and that. I totally understand how it must feel to have to be weighed and all that suffering with and eating disorder. Big hugs for going and I'm glad that you are going to grt reminders for the appts. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey -

We all have our own battles to fight, and we all handle things differently.

Not saying that one battle is more then another. I hope that your bloods

turn out ok, and you wont have to be doing it every 2 weeks. Trust me

it can take an emotional toll on you. Let us know how things are going,

and keep posting so that the members here can support you.

March

Thank you for your lovely replies. I will keep you updated on my journey of porkyness! Porky, curvy, feminine-that is my goal :)

Archived