Mental Health Forums

Finally, I Got A Job!

ktodee_27

Hey all-

I talked to my staff today, and she told me good news......

One of the local papers had some openings for 2 people to do paper delivery routes on Wednesdays and Saturdays for them. Our work staff out in the company I live at said that she would take the 2 positions and give it to 2 clients to do. I haven't been able to find any work in this area at all for the last 7 months and I've been trying desperately, so they had it in their hearts to give me 1 of the positions after they talked it over in the staff meeting on Wednseday. I was at the top of the list and I got it. :D So I have a job! :D

It's not the greatest kind of work, but it is something I can do until I find a regular part time job in the area when the college kids leave for the year. It's a start to rebuild my work history I guess you can say. I will have a little more income coming in then I normally get and I will be working more hours so that my medical assistance doesn't get pulled and I have no health insurance because I don't have enough work hours in per month to keep it.

Finally! I'm getting a move on again in my life to get somewhere! :)

thats great kt i am pleased for you... the first of many opportunities im sure. i look forward to you pleasing me again in the future with more good news!!

take care cutie pie

xx :sm.jpg: :hug2:

So happy for you Katie. This job is a step in the right direction. Something else you can put on your resume and build up your confidence. AWESOME!

Em

Archived