Mental Health Forums

Ed Clinic At 11:00Am

Ruth24

Basically as the title says.

First appointment at ED clinic to decide if they can help me. Think they will fob me off and pass the buck to personality disorder clinic and say it is self harm. Personality clinic isn't as good as it sounds. its basically the theraputic community and stop n think programme. No CBT or 1-1 therapy.

Bloody hell, need help to eat. need help to understand why i don't eat, cos i don't get it!

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wiah me luck. gonna need it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gotta leave now or i will miss my bus-subconsciously maybe thats what i want

Anyway, will update later. If i leave with pamphlets and no help i will be devastated

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i know u have left and wont read this til u get back but that wont stop my bestest wishes and goodest luck winging its way over to you as yuo travel to the ED clinic...

let us know how u get on hun....

(((((((((((((((((ruthie))))))))))))))))))))

xxx

aww thanks for the messages guys :wub:

Still don't know if i will get help for it or not, but she has arranged another appointment for 2 weeks time. She needs to discuss me at a meeting where they will decide if it will just be added to my current care plan and basically be ignored or if i will get CBT for it. She was pleased that i am determined to change my eating behaviour so that helped. I said it would help if i knew why i did it! My CPN told her it was self harm but i said i disagreed with that. It has been going on for so many years i can't remember. It was never a conscious decision. I just lost my appetite. It may be subconscious self harm, who knows. may never know. She said she will tell me my diagnosis next time i see her too, the one that will go on my records. because in the past i have binged and vommited it may not be simply anorexia as my doctor said.

I'm just glad its over and done with now.

Then again i have to go back in two weeks for another hour of gruelling interrogation. she wants to know about my physical health problems and how lack of food affects that. blimey! Where do i start!

lol

Laugh or cry. I choose laughter :D

Crying causes wrinkles!

Will probably have a good cry later though. good for the soul as they say.

Thanks so much for your support

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived