Mental Health Forums

Poss A Bit Manic

canadianbumble

I have gone from being barely able tp move myself to whizzing, I can only describe it as having far to many diifferent strands of thought at the same time every one is equally important.

So I had to look into fractals and then a whole load of other things seem to connect.

Everything is really important and it s vital that I understand it all.

It is to do with the density of light in relation to the density of a physical body.

I sort of realise I may be fast because i am tripping over the words but it's all so damn vital that it gets said.

My aunt suggested I have a smoke to calm things down I guess I seemed a bit fr antic but it didn't slow me down. A few days ago I could hardly move myself being so tired with double dose of quetiapine but now I could just explode. All the colours here are so vivid it kind of takes my breath away. That the corn fields can be such a lime green when it is nearly dusk and the tops of the corn look like they're brushing the clouds through the sky. It is immensly beautiful and yet somehow quite freaky at the same time. It feels like my head is just full of sparks and my breath is short, but my heart is thumping away like a longdistance runner, amazing stamina to keep going.

Tomorrow's the show arrggghh and although I think most of it is ready I'm not convinced, and I know i am going to have to somehow find some breaks otherwise people are not going to understand me. Also I shit scared of all the people thart might come or even worse if nobody comes.

Kind of writing this just to monitor really, my H said that I'm off my rocker right now, well yesterday,And I'm thinking am I? I don't know just being more perceptive maybe, I don't know feels like when you hear a recording of someone laugh and it's bright and cheerful but then it morphs into a laugh that is dark, demonic and sinister.

Amazed that I even managed to write this as yesterday I got stuck on reading a paragraph for two hours.

Oh as to the title , that was what I was going to ask is this manic? My perspective is very warped. Thanks Bxxx

Archived