Mental Health Forums

"are We Possessed?"

catspiracy

Paul Levy quotes Jung as saying,

“As a rule there is a marked unconsciousness of any complexes, and this naturally guarantees them all the more freedom of action. In such cases their powers of assimilation become especially pronounced, since unconsciousness helps the complex to assimilate even the ego, the result being a momentary and unconscious alteration of personality known as identification with the complex. In the Middle Ages it went by another name; it was called possession.”

Paul Levy's new article at www.AwakenInTheDream.com ... his articles always coincide with amazing shifts of my consciousness. The conveyor belt trick names the complexes, "outs" them, diminishes their custody over me. Dig it.

Tough reading, but well worth the effort.

love,

cat

Paul Levy quotes Jung as saying,

“As a rule there is a marked unconsciousness of any complexes, and this naturally guarantees them all the more freedom of action. In such cases their powers of assimilation become especially pronounced, since unconsciousness helps the complex to assimilate even the ego, the result being a momentary and unconscious alteration of personality known as identification with the complex. In the Middle Ages it went by another name; it was called possession.”

Paul Levy's new article at www.AwakenInTheDream.com ... his articles always coincide with amazing shifts of my consciousness. The conveyor belt trick names the complexes, "outs" them, diminishes their custody over me. Dig it.

Tough reading, but well worth the effort.

love,

cat

like in rumplestitskin? when we name something it looses its power over us

catspiracy, thanks so much for introducing me to this, I'm fascinated and am downloading as much stuff as possible. My 'guts' seem to understand it quite easily but it's taking my 'intellect' a while to catch up!! x

Archived