Mental Health Forums

Flash Forward

hummm_mabbe

I thought the blue hand gang were the ones who were topping themselves? Hmm I suppose mabbe nothin matters if you get that far or somethin ... did the blue hand people have tattoos too? Hmmm ... ive got a feeling they might be doing the many factions thing, with D Gibbons being on his own, the tattoo blokes / blue hand (if they the same) and then some govt nasty piplles too, then simon and lloys kinna unaware patsies, even tho simon is an arse. I think he may be an arse all on his own tho, and those other scientists on the email list? Or do you think the blue hand / tattoo blokes are doing his bidding, or mabbe the govt bidding? I dunno, I reckon tattoo guys are some organisation trying to get some powerful technology or something, that the rings are part of, and mabbe the govt, the scientists and them are gonna collide?

Ooooo so many possibilities ....

Ross

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hummm_mabbe

• Roses

• Mazzerkhan

• Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*brain explodes*

*BANG*

Oopsies.......

I thought the men in that house that were dead had blue hands because they were on a sui mission but they also had tatts? Maybe wrong here.

*BANG* (again)

We are watching Tru Blood tonight that we recorded last night, and Moonlight is getting better and better. xxxxx

Im not sure, i thought the blue hand were ghosts, people who hadnt had flash forwards and so were comitting suicide? I cant remember now if they had tats, Imma have to go back and check that, cuz then that leader bloke they interviewed could be part of it too ... hmmmmm

I thought the tattoo guys were a bit too 'obviously' evil tho, mabbe a bit cliched like when the guy just shoots the bloke handing him the case ... all he needed was to go "muhahahahahaaaaaaa" and twiddle a goateee

Have you seen New Moon? I saw that was on at the cinema and thought of you :)

Ross

Awwww... thanks hun. I want to see it at midnight when it opens but we can't afford it as are paying for these drum lessons now! Family belt tightening *squeeeeze*

Yeah you are right about the gang thing I was getting confuddled there. Good job I got you to help me work it out! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol hee no its ok, just some of the themes they are touchin is all, yanno like despair and hope and that. Plus they always pick the saddest music lol

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Rossie))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Did you watch Paradox on BBC1 last night? It's on iplayer now if you wanna have a looksie. It's a British made one xxx

I might actually sit and watch it tonight on the PC then if it is that good! Worth a look me thinks.

Its been really good so far - went a bit quiet in a couple of eppies, but its revving up now.

Also I realised why this series keeps making me cry all the time - its the idea that every option you have in life can play out in another universe (many worlds interpretation), and well you know where Im going ... that in another universe I am/was yano, um .. happy

*snif*

Ross

((((((((((((((((((((((Ross))))))))))))))))))))))) I understand that one.

In another universe I was a trillionaire but I gave it all up to learn to be a better person....... *cough, splutter*

But yeah, it rocks. Did you ever watch that Paradox one cos that is waaayyyyyy cooler. Each week is a complete countdown to impending disaster.

OK I AM ANGRY :angry:

FFwd is not going to be on again until March the effing 4th 2010!!!! YES IM THAT ANGRY THAT IM WRITING IN CAPS AND USING FOUR - YES FOUR - EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!

Bumheads. Get me all geed up and frothy, and then leave me dangling for three months. Poopie bumhead w**kie flap knackers.

Guess I will just have to love paradox all the more.

Ross

OMG that is so out of order, I did not know, Mike's not gonna be happy either, pooples to the peeples who did that SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!

Btw Paradox last night was gooooood. xxx

Archived