Mental Health Forums

Shes So Cr@p

miss indecisive

i went to see my t today having been waiting all week ans this was the first session i was actually planning on opening up about stuff in as in all the others i generally lie so i went in she didnt even ask how i was she just got straight on with the excercise she planned about anger stuff do with what triggers it and how it makes me feel i kept suggestin things to put down but she said they were feelings not moods and blah blah blah last time i went she got me to write down what i thought and felt and stuff when i was angry so she was mostly working of that neway i found the oppourtunity to change the subject and tell her how i feel she told me some "useful" (i put useful like that coz other people might find it that way but i sure as hell wont) things i can do so the thoughts come into my head then drift away (think she needs help personally) then after that UNHELPFUL convo she looked at her watch and said OH weve gone of course for what we were supposed to b doing she made me feel guilty and like opening up and talking to her was some kind of inconvienience to her i thought that the whole point of this was to talk about stuff if i cant tell her how i feel (regardless of which fucking emotion it is and which one we are working on) then what is the point

anyway had my rant for now

Archived