Mental Health Forums

Wtf ?

Shelley

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a bit harsh, Anna.

The people who mod this forum have mental health issues themselves, or have done in the past. We all have arguments now-and-again.

well what ever u think of any one i hope u will be able to put yr personal feeling to one side and try get the best from this site

just a quick reminder of 1 of the rules

All members are to respect each other and members of the team regardless of their personal beliefs, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or lifestyle. We expect all members to treat others with the same care and consideration that they themselves would want from others. Threats of violence; bullying; prejudiced, judgemental/offensive, retaliating or preaching remarks will not be tolerated and will be subject to further action.

well what ever u think of any one i hope u will be able to put yr personal feeling to one side and try get the best from this site

Sure.

Oh and meme, you would be wise to remember who covered your back during attacks from such people. :rolleyes:

fuck it, im sorry, im fucked up, i'll try again tommorow.

no offense meant to anyone...........things just dont make sense right now.

*buttons mouth firmly shut on this one and tries to remember to be patient*

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

awwwww fuck it!

Oh and meme, you would be wise to remember who covered your back during attacks from such people. rolleyes.gif

And I appreciated that, thanks :). However... I have learned that... just because someone is nice to you, or your friend, does not mean that you should support them if they are wrong.

Equally, I have learned that holding grudges against people who you have fallen out with can be unhealthy. I have had disagreements with Ruth, Roses and Barebones in the past, and they are all now moderators, but I am prepared to put those disagreements behind me so that we can all get along. Part of the reason for that is that I think that they ain't bad people, its just we all have disagreements now and again.

I think the forum is a nicer place now than it has been in the past and we are all benefitting from that.

Nice to see you too!!!!

I really hope you are starting to feel better and your hospital visit helped in some way

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lovely to see your name here, how are things?

i havnt ever felt like mods are trust worthy anyways, cept sammy, but i'll happily admit i dont trust people anyways so thats more to do with me than anything. it does seem like a v quick turn around from a whole heap of nastiness a while back, but hopefully itll be a good thing. saying that iv given up bothering to say anything when i find i am continualy disappointed by unfair actions so i doubt id care who was moderating.

far more importantly, how are you anna? is it helpful? are you now too wise for us :P

take care and best of luckxxx

What is wrong with the mods? i have nothing against them. yes i have had things deleted, but they deserved to be. A place like this needs mods. whats the problem?

i didnt say there was anything wrong with anyone, i said I found them untrustworthy (as in my feelings belonging to me noithing to do with others) and that I had issues trusting people, thats my right to feel that way and to state if i feel i want to, i am not here to pander to anyone elses ego

i have found sammy very considerate and repectful and fair, along with being insightful, hense the reason i said that i trusted her, this is ofcourse because iv had the opportunity to learn that about her, and by stating something positive about one person doesnt mean i am saying anything against anyone else by not saying anything about them personally

i have had things deleted, and never been given an explaination as to why, i have submitted tickets and been ignored, and, i have addressed certain people directly and been ignored, dismissed or invalidated. im sure theres probably a perfectly reasonable explaination, changes in how things are done, in whose doing what, their own issues, whatever, but that doesnt change my feelings (disappointment) which i am entitled to and entitled to state, and as i am changing my pattern of asking people who do not hear me (wheteher they choose not to, or are incapable of hearing or understanding, whatever their reason) to hear what im saying i dont care who is in a postion to moderate. i dont need to trust mods or feel secure in their abilities or fairness or anything (and by saying that im not saying they are unfair incapable etc, i am just saying that isnt a need i require them to meet) to make use of this forum taht allows me to speak to many people i find very valuable, find help comfort and safety, and give some where i can.

if people want to misread this and misinterpret or read into it their own againda thats their issue and im not about to manipualte my feelings to fit anyone, or justify them.

yes u are right i often do feel like a failure , i try to email aqll people when deleting messages and expalin , i dont do tickets

i was very angry when i read yr comment s because of my own issues to day and feeling like a failure , i had an exam and it didnt go well

i do mod , i do try to do the best i can , i know i am not perfect and i am trying to develop my information so i can provide better advice

if only thee was a cure

i did not say you or anyone was a failure so i do not see why your saying 'yes your right....'

i actually said nothing about you or anyone personally, bar sammy, but what i spoke about was my feelings and i stated that straight off

yes u are right i often do feel like a failure , i try to email aqll people when deleting messages and expalin , i dont do tickets

i was very angry when i read yr comment s because of my own issues to day and feeling like a failure , i had an exam and it didnt go well

i do mod , i do try to do the best i can , i know i am not perfect and i am trying to develop my information so i can provide better advice

if only thee was a cure

I don't feel you are a failure. far from it. you went to the exam and did your best. Thats a lot more than some others can do. You should be proud of your acheivements, academically and as a mod. You do a great job

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry roxy i was saying yes u were right

sorry i misunderstood, sorry your exam went bad, maybe its not as bad as you thought

actually i should put an edit, there is one other (mod i presume) who i think is really wounderful cause they changed my pic from a nasty triggery butterfly to a pretty and safe kitten, but i dont know who that was, whoever that was is super ace. the bad stuff that reconfirms that people shouldnt be trusted proably stands out more than the good

Archived