Mental Health Forums

Wtf ?

Shelley

sorry roxy i was saying yes u were right

sorry i misunderstood, sorry your exam went bad, maybe its not as bad as you thought

actually i should put an edit, there is one other (mod i presume) who i think is really wounderful cause they changed my pic from a nasty triggery butterfly to a pretty and safe kitten, but i dont know who that was, whoever that was is super ace. the bad stuff that reconfirms that people shouldnt be trusted proably stands out more than the good

I think it was Em that did that for you, if i remember correctly. I remember your post about it

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry roxy i was saying yes u were right

sorry i misunderstood, sorry your exam went bad, maybe its not as bad as you thought

actually i should put an edit, there is one other (mod i presume) who i think is really wounderful cause they changed my pic from a nasty triggery butterfly to a pretty and safe kitten, but i dont know who that was, whoever that was is super ace. the bad stuff that reconfirms that people shouldnt be trusted proably stands out more than the good

I think it was Em that did that for you, if i remember correctly. I remember your post about it

didnt realise i had posted about it, or that i knew a name, so thanks, so em was v nice to do that and was considerate of my triggers, and didnt make me feel stupid for them like i often find people do

I think drew was agreeing about what you talked about regarding people having own issues, ie: projection, and that her reaction was based on her own feelings of herself today.

I appreciate you feeling you can trust me, although I feel I don't do any better than anyone else on here, but understand that as you said it's based on getting to know me and having dealt with me directly. Admit I felt a bit awkward having my name mentioned, but only because didn't want others taking it as me being better than them as I know I am not, so glad you were able to explain why I in particular was mentioned. And as said do appreciate awknowledgement - good for the ego! lol

I guess I hope you and other mods get opportunity in future to build that trust too - although I recognise you don't feel it's necessary - it is still nice when it happens I think, for all concerned.

I did initially think the topic was about me, but quickly stopped hearing with my own 'agenda and issues' and accepted that not everything negative said is about me, and that it would make sense that it would be more about ppl that have had more recent change of positions.

I would say too though, that people change, life changes, situations change and any decision about who becomes a mod/mini mod/peer supporter etc... is decided on an individual basis, based on many factors without past history being held against a person. People - all people make mistakes, but also sometimes those mistakes may not necessarily affect the job that needs doing. For example one person may not get along with certain people, but may get along with a whole bunch more, people that DO feel able to trust them and communicate with them and therefore they can still be of use to a large population of people.

Hopefully with full staff available, there will always be one person at least that someone in need can talk to and trust, if a member doesn't get on with one of the modded/supporter people, then they can speak to another one that they do feel able to talk to.

There are guidelines for the mods and supporters too, so no discrimination based on personal feelings with regards to forum powers would be accepted.

But remember also, we are all ill too, we volunteer our support of the forum and our time, we are not professionally trained people, we do not know all the answers, we have rules and guidelines and constraints on what we can do within our job roles and although here to offer emotional support our aim is to also encourage and aid recovery, as well as encourage members to take responsibility for own actions - solve own disputes etc... and also we can't be here all the time. Sometimes if a topic that breaks the rules is not deleted, but yet yours was, it is not discrimination, we just haven't seen the other topic, we weren't about at that moment.

We can't read EVERY thread when we are here. I guess what I'm trying to say is, we all do our best, when we can, but we are not perfect robots, we are human beings that also have our own mental health issues, jobs, families, homes etc....

Now I know I've got really defensive and I can openly admit that IS one of MY issues, my other is I talk to much! lol

Hate me or love me - either is fine! I'll still be here, carrying on, doing what I can, when I can just as I know ALL the other volunteers will be too.

*am feeling all the love and think we all need group hugs*

*watches everyone run away from the crazy lady"

:D

*buttons mouth firmly shut on this one and tries to remember to be patient*

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

1 to 10 and back again

awwwww fuck it!

Roses, why did you feel the need the need to post that, AFTER I had apologised? If you have something to say go ahead say it!

lovely to see your name here, how are things?

i havnt ever felt like mods are trust worthy anyways, cept sammy, but i'll happily admit i dont trust people anyways so thats more to do with me than anything. it does seem like a v quick turn around from a whole heap of nastiness a while back, but hopefully itll be a good thing. saying that iv given up bothering to say anything when i find i am continualy disappointed by unfair actions so i doubt id care who was moderating.

far more importantly, how are you anna? is it helpful? are you now too wise for us :P

take care and best of luckxxx

Im better thanks Roxy, off 5 addictive medications!

Things are getting easier to cope with, anxiety is getting better.

Worse thing at the moment is the state of the house that I came home to, H literally did fuck all for four and a half weeks, and because im weak physically, I can't get it all done quickly like I did before, which is frustrating! H says I have OCD about it, well maybe I said, so what's HIS exscuse for being a skanky, lazy git then????? lol

No im not too wise now Roxy, I know a lot about addiction, but still confuzzled about my mental health diagnosis.......the dreaded B.P.D.

Anna xxx

OK, I'll say it Anna - I don't appreciate being called an arsehole. I don't appreciate you reminding meme of the bad times on here as we have all moved on. And if you weren't calling me personally an arsehole, I resent you calling any of the moderating team arseholes. We all try our best to help everyone. I think it is childish, selfish, rude and arrogant of you to say these things. I am deeply offended by you.

lovely to see your name here, how are things?

i havnt ever felt like mods are trust worthy anyways, cept sammy, but i'll happily admit i dont trust people anyways so thats more to do with me than anything. it does seem like a v quick turn around from a whole heap of nastiness a while back, but hopefully itll be a good thing. saying that iv given up bothering to say anything when i find i am continualy disappointed by unfair actions so i doubt id care who was moderating.

far more importantly, how are you anna? is it helpful? are you now too wise for us :P

take care and best of luckxxx

Im better thanks Roxy, off 5 addictive medications!

Things are getting easier to cope with, anxiety is getting better.

Worse thing at the moment is the state of the house that I came home to, H literally did fuck all for four and a half weeks, and because im weak physically, I can't get it all done quickly like I did before, which is frustrating! H says I have OCD about it, well maybe I said, so what's HIS exscuse for being a skanky, lazy git then????? lol

No im not too wise now Roxy, I know a lot about addiction, but still confuzzled about my mental health diagnosis.......the dreaded B.P.D.

Anna xxx

i think you should dx him as typical man syndrom

congrats on the rehab, glad its helped some stuffx

OK, I'll say it Anna - I don't appreciate being called an arsehole. I don't appreciate you reminding meme of the bad times on here as we have all moved on. And if you weren't calling me personally an arsehole, I resent you calling any of the moderating team arseholes. We all try our best to help everyone. I think it is childish, selfish, rude and arrogant of you to say these things. I am deeply offended by you.

Sorry, sorry to all of the moderators here, I hope this will clear the air.

Anna xxx

Anna you are struggling, and i hope things get better

Apology accepted

Takecare of yourself

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 3 weeks later...

Oh and meme, you would be wise to remember who covered your back during attacks from such people. rolleyes.gif

And I appreciated that, thanks :). However... I have learned that... just because someone is nice to you, or your friend, does not mean that you should support them if they are wrong.

Equally, I have learned that holding grudges against people who you have fallen out with can be unhealthy. I have had disagreements with Ruth, Roses and Barebones in the past, and they are all now moderators, but I am prepared to put those disagreements behind me so that we can all get along. Part of the reason for that is that I think that they ain't bad people, its just we all have disagreements now and again.

I think the forum is a nicer place now than it has been in the past and we are all benefitting from that.

Who's the better person? Not me, not you, not the moderators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so then that still makes it ok to call us aholes?

ur playing with words anna, one thing is, none that is going on has anything to do with you, and your making it more heated. What would u know about what has been said by 2 people in private?

You know why i found it insulting and why i never responded in the first place, is you basicly called me a ahole aswell.

So please just leave it, there was no need to revoke any apology.

ur playing with words anna, one thing is, none that is going on has anything to do with you, and your making it more heated. What would u know about what has been said by 2 people in private?

You know why i found it insulting and why i never responded in the first place, is you basicly called me a ahole aswell.

this is quite clearly effecting many people here, very badly, if not all of us

anna has a right to revoke appologies if she wants to, whether there is a 'need' to or not is up to her

It has something to do with me when I have seen Data bullied, and attacked over a period of months, by people who have now been made moderators, ffs, how the hell did you three become moderators?

I consider Data to be a friend; sorry if that's difficult for you!

Oh and data is not my friend? what the fuk would you know anna?

sry if josh felt and i assure you if there has been any wrong doing or anything, you would not be a mini mod or even a moderator.

And did you not pm me and say to me great job in getting to be moderator anna? actual fact is i became mod before you went into hospital, infact i was moderator well before any of use was ever here, infact i have seen this kind of shit well before any of yous came here, this is not the first and it wont be the last, my problem is being called an ahole and my problem that this is coming very personal and heated.

Yes roxy she has the right, but hey my gut instinct it was bound to happen and i knew it wouldnt last either.

Hey maybe i might not post or hey one of my post was invisabled and oh my you never got chance to see it, so dont tell me sry if i find this difficult that hes a friend of yours.

So maybe you can blow your apology as it was never meant in first place.

I have said enough and revoke all you want, i wont be posting on this any more or anything else to do with this.

Lol, I never asked or expected any of the mod's to say anything here. I wanted to revoke my appology and that was pretty much all.

Lol, I never asked or expected any of the mod's to say anything here. I wanted to revoke my appology and that was pretty much all.

Have you considered getting therapy?

might help you grow up

Archived