Mental Health Forums

Wish Me Luck!

Paris

I have my assessmet for group therapy and the therapeutic community tommorow, its the second time ive referred myself there, went last year for 7 weeks did really well in the pre therapy group then went and got drunk and sh'ed silly me huh!!! so tommorow again i have my assessment!!! wishme luck pleeeeeeeeeease!!! am quite scared but also hopeful that i can get the therapy i need!!! :)

Best of luck hunni. I really hope you get the help you want and deserve.

You're in my thoughts.

Crip xxxxxxxxxxx

actually i dont wanna go, whats is gonna acheive- fuck all so why i am even pretending like its going to get me somewhere, i dont wanna go, i hate the silly games we have to play, they suck, im not a kid so why make me play kids games??i cant do it

actually i dont wanna go, whats is gonna acheive- fuck all so why i am even pretending like its going to get me somewhere, i dont wanna go, i hate the silly games we have to play, they suck, im not a kid so why make me play kids games??i cant do it

Its not a game. its a chance to get therapy. Grab wht you can

Hey Paris, how are you feeling?

From the sounds of things, this is a really good opportunity for you to get some help and support, but i can understand why you may be a bit apprehensive about it.

Why do you feel you don't wanna go anymore hun?

xxxx

it went shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wanted to know everyting abut me, everything that has ever happened to me, then after making me tell stuff i dont wanna talk a bout she says i dont think this is appropriate for you as i think you will start shing more and drinking more, so im like wtf noone will give me therapy. im fucked, totally fucked

im sorry to hear things didnt go well, but i can sympathise entirely. theres more options for ya hun....we just need to find them *hug*

Paris, i'm really sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you.

Don't give up hope though.

You've come this far, you know you can continue. Keep holding on, and keep reaching out.

It will come to you, no doubt about it, and you'll get support that will work for you.

We're all here for you, too!

Thinking of you hun, and sending you big hugs (if okay) xxxxxxxxxx

The theraputic community is not suitable for everyone, hence the interview. thay have done you a favour. They will find other treatments for you. Don't view it as a step back or a failure.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ruthie the psychology dept wont accept me either im screwed

A few years ago i was put forward for the theraputic community-but i wasn't ready. I had psychotherapy, that made me worse. It takes time for them to work out what is best for you. don't give up hope hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ruthie the psychology dept wont accept me either im screwed

A few years ago i was put forward for the theraputic community-but i wasn't ready. I had psychotherapy, that made me worse. It takes time for them to work out what is best for you. don't give up hope hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Actually i got a letter today, my CPN thinks i am ready for referral. Sometimes they fuck up and do it too soon. There are other courses at PD clinics, not just psychotherapy and theraputic ommunities. A 'stop and Think' programme is a good start. Only a short course but helps with the inpulsive behaviour. See what else the PD clinic have on offer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived