Mental Health Forums

Wish Me Luck!

Paris

the thing is this i the 3rd tme i have referred myslf there, first timei got accepted didnt make it through door, 2nd i did 7 weeks and after every sessio got drunk and sh'ed, and that was only the pre therapy group. im just pissed off she made me talk about stuff abuse stuff and then im sent off home on my own withno cpn or gp for 10 days

the thing is this i the 3rd tme i have referred myslf there, first timei got accepted didnt make it through door, 2nd i did 7 weeks and after every sessio got drunk and sh'ed, and that was only the pre therapy group. im just pissed off she made me talk about stuff abuse stuff and then im sent off home on my own withno cpn or gp for 10 days

Their lack of communication with the other mental health providers are apalling. I wanted my CPN to go with me the last time. We arranged to meet up before the interview but all the days got mixed up and i didn't get to see her. I had appointment with GP shorlty afterwards and he looked at his notes and couldn't even find the referral. Its all a bit of a fuck up. under paid and under staffed. I found out my CPN meetings were coming to an end by the ED clinic. The woman told me my CPN was leaving in a few weeks. My CPN had hinted that our appointments would end shortly, but never actually gave me a timescale, weeks or months. Now i know it is only a matter of weeks and i only see her fortnightly. I still don't know if the ED clinic are taking me on. Everything seems to take so long and communication is poor. just hang on in there

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived