Top Posters In This Topic

• Paris

• Ruth24

• Data

• Sammy

Top Posters In This Topic

hi paris - no, i haven't.

sounds dodgy to me.

if its an emal you can get the IP number from it, therby finding where/ who it was sent from...

hey hope youre ok

xxx

a.m

k now im scared it says admin is emma and jane has posted

k im worried who else got it cos i logged in out of curiosity and im blooody appalled!!

Hey paris you OK? Just looked in myself (I didn't get an email but then I think I've been away for a few years and wasn't around for a lot of shit that may have happened).

I don't know who Emma is, but I have a suspicion that whoever she is, she has created most of the other users on there, eg Jane.

It looks like someone has a vendetta and is maknig some very serious allegations. I know nothing of who or why, but I suspect if the allegations were true whoever set this site up would have gone to the police, not created their own forum.

they have also violated the terms of the site, and if he was of a mind to I think Josh could sue them!!!

try not to panic it looks just like someone with Mh issues has gone a bit nuts over someting. Maybe some of the moderators on this site can offer some more insight?

xxxxx

its horrible it has a goodbye forum and its really fucked me off, im horrified!!

thing is this person has to be someone on my msn cos my email for this site is different to my msn so they wouldnt know it from here

so makes me think its one of my friends!!

and they said hey paris

really not happy with myself for letting anyone on msn now cos this site has really messed with my head

hey don't beat yourself up, as horrible as it is if they came from here whoever it is has MH issues which, although I don't think should excuse this kind of behaviour, do make people react in extreme and bizarre ways sometimes.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

ruthie i hate to say it but your name it mentioned on there! this is what worries me its one of our friends!!!! who do i trust now???

My name is on there? shit?? i'm gonna have to check out this site. where are they getting our info from?

ruthie i hate to say it but your name it mentioned on there! this is what worries me its one of our friends!!!! who do i trust now???

My name is on there? shit?? i'm gonna have to check out this site. where are they getting our info from?

Do you have to register to look at forums? i don't want to register, looks weird

yes you have to register to look at the forums there, it's just one of those generic, anyone can set one up in half an hour or so forum places. I registered to have a nosey, if you want I'll pm you the user name adn password i used so you can have a look too, they haven't said anything awful about you though, just sounds like you did your job and moderated something and they got hte hump about it!

Anyway let me know id you want the details so you can have a look!!

you have to register.

i just checked.

its someone who has knoweldge of what has been going on.

'bpd earth'- a throwback to bpd world. hmmmmmm

its pretty graphic is all ill say.

it really is someone who knows whats gone on on her- but not just from the past few weeks im meaning few years!!!!!

yeah ruthie nothign bad hun just your name

sophie its someone on our msn so im pretty angry right now that a supposed friend has used my email addy

I had to register to look. i am on the hated persons list. nice! apparantly i am an ass licker.

I left a brief slightly hostile message and will not be returning

The goodbye forum is just sick. i have never seen anything like it.

Thanks for making me aware paris

I recognise one of the names on the site and believe it is a person here-I'm gonna double check that before i go flying accusations around though

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

absolutely paris.

Try not to be concerned. its just a horrible malicious website. they could have got your e-mail address from anywhere. don't let it worry you, just ignore it sweetie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I registered too im "yoyo"... I wish I never went to look now and I am sorry some people have nothing better to do thn make a site like that and freak people out...

yeah thats what concerns me they using "emma" as admin as im sure the em we know and love would bother making a forum up like this!!

benway prob growing in numbers cos we are all intrigued!!!!

Archived