• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paris

• Ruth24

• Data

• Sammy

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined with name Sammy but made a mistake and put that I was underage and got an email saying I had to get parents to fax permission for me to join, so then I started another account SDeanie - now I'm really paranoid cuz now they have 2 of my email addresses and my known usernames are on there and there's 1 of me there. I hope having 2 accounts breaks the rules and they delete me, I really don't even like being on there after reading that stuff, don't want to hang around till they start saying stuff about me, don't like that the admin is called Emma, I'm sure it can't be our Emma cuz she wouldn't do that AND she has my email so if it was her I'd have got an email like you Paris and I didn't.

I read something about bpd complaining about their parents whilst spending all day neglecting their own kids spending all day on computer complaining about their parents and now I feel like that's me......Oh shit! Hate myself.

thing is lickme i asked who emma was and they replied emma johnson i was like wtf?????????????]

k so its someone on my msn and not yours lickme hmmmm

see now im worrying whats gonna go on facebook if its someone i thought i was friends with and my family go on there so ya know have to be careful!!

im very para so whoever you fucking are its pathetic !!

ehhehehehhehhehehhehheh

hahahha excellent

although it doesnt stop me worrying which fuckwit who pretends they are my friend on msn sent me email, they gotta be on this site too

left me quite paranoid

Update * The requested forum does not exist. It may have been removed for a terms of service violation or as requested by the forum founder. For more information please contact us at our Support Forum.*, So its gone for good :)...

I told them it was harassing mentally ill people, slagging off/naming and shaming people from genuine mental health support sites and inciting people with mental health problems to take their own life.

I am glad this forum has gone. It sounds like someone is playing a very sick game of trying to upset people. I wish they would talk about their feelings with someone, rather than using a site like this to hurt people.

I think the lesson is:

1. Be very careful who you give your details to (including email address).

2. Don't give out other peoples details without their consent.

The last one is particularly easy to do inadvertently. For example, if I am in an MSN conversation with someone, I always check before I invite others in, if that is ok. Because... whoever is invited in can see the name and email address of the participants. And by checking, I mean I ask both of them!

I hope you are feeling OK, Paris.

Just out of curiosity, was I mentioned on this forum?

Sorry, I missed all this. I as wondering if it was someone blacklisting people, that my name was probably on the 'to burn' list too. But at least it's gone now so we can all rest easy. xxx

I had one myself, although I never followed the link, I'm worried about what was said about me/ or said pretending to be me.

the e-mail I had was

Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk

Sent: 11 November 2009 21:35:28

Hi Rob

New forum if you wish to join.

http://bpdearth.freeforums.org/index.php

Was not around yesterday evening so didnt check it out.

>.<

At least it looks like its gone now

whoever it was got my address and my name at least.

tis worrying

if anyone did see it, let me know if my name was mentioned anywhere :(

I too have just found the email.

I have 13 people from this site on my MSN. Hmmmmm I wonder who knows Data, Paris, Walker, <Sophie>.....

The problem with this is not just the upset, it erodes peoples trust.

I think perhaps we should stop letting this person/people have an impact on our lives. It is un-nerving but it is over. Don't let them have the satisfaction of having any effect on our lives.

*Blows big raspberry and wiggles bum at the trust breakers*

I never got an email to tell me about the forum, so I know it wasn't anyone on my list, the email I got for verification of registration though was uridiot@live.co.uk or something like that.

Roses each person gets an individual IP number from their provider, and it's easy to locate a person from their IP if you know how, although people can use proxy's to mask their IP and can also change their IP so often it can't be traced by your average Joe.

Archived