Mental Health Forums

Has Anyone Received An Email Like This

Paris

Oh well, On the bright side it gives some people something to focus there energy on.

You have wondered previously why people react negatively to some of your comments. I find this rather patronising and distasteful, given that it was a suicide/goodbye site.

There is no bright side to my friends being upset.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paris

• Ruth24

• Data

• Sammy

Top Posters In This Topic

Data

Please dont jump on me based on a wrongful assumption that i was playing on people's distress. Running any forum certainly gives you much to focus on!

Data

Please dont jump on me based on a wrongful assumption that i was playing on people's distress. Running any forum certainly gives you much to focus on!

OK I am sorry Josh if I misinterpreted your comments.

I've just this minute been dragged into an MSN convo by a troll, so I am in a bad mood. Fortunately I've blocked them now so they can't bother me again, but they had an agenda to wind me up... and they succeeded!

ok we know who it is, and it will be dealt with.

Thanks for your help data and bo dam it cant remember how you spell it. Yes your right data, he was showing his own email, but further down showed the link of the one you gave me and his.

So not to worry found out who it is.

Remember though that the person did not work alone, there were 2 admins and only one presumably has been found out. A topic needs to be put up to remind people about how to stay safe on the internet. I said I'd do it but I can't be arsed today, if someone else wants to do it that would be great, if not I will when I can be arsed, which may be later tonight, maybe tomorrow or day after.

hey guys just cos i see some of you had posted worrying if you were mentioned noonebut em josh and ruthie were so please stop worrying, and its gone now anyway :)

Thanks so much Josh and Bones me girl, for getting to the bottom of this.

Big happy hugs to you both ((((((((((((((((((((Bones/Josh)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

B)B)B)B)B) B)

oh my god, im disgusted that anyone could be so cruel. aint checked me email so dont know yet, but glad its shut down. darn it, i missed out on the action lol, hope nobody was to upset by it. im glad im back with you all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived