Mental Health Forums

I Gave Birth To My Twins...

daisy duck

Just thought i'd share my good news ...

i had my twins 2 weeks ago!

a girl and a boy...they were 4lb 11 and 4lb 10 and i was a month early.

i had a c section...had quite a few complications but they arrived perfect!it was me left in hospital! :)

We are now all home and i'm soooooooooooooooooo in love with them!

they work me to the ground already and i don't sleep but hey they are worth it!!!

sooooooooooo cute and tiny.

Any how...just wanted to get some of my excitement out!after the year ive had its so nice to have something nice to share.

xx

Congratulations darling Daisy-girl. You are a family now. So nice to think of you snuggling your twins all cosey and warm inside on a winters day. Even more exciting to think about their first Xmas coming up. xxxxx

i know!im gonna dress them up in santa suits!all the familys comming around too over xmas...cant wait!

they were the kick up the backside i needed!...they rely on me and thats all i need to know.

xxxx

thanks roses

I'm truly happy for you daisy, you are all gonna have an amazing Xmas. I would love to see the Santa suit photos over Xmas! You healing Ok and that? And getting plenty of rest when you can? xxx

thanks everyone !

yep they do keep me busy...i hardly get time to eat!...on the brightside im back to my pre-pregnancy weight cos of it! :lol:

xxx

I'm truly happy for you daisy, you are all gonna have an amazing Xmas. I would love to see the Santa suit photos over Xmas! You healing Ok and that? And getting plenty of rest when you can? xxx

im still in pain but each day it eases.im trying to rest but its hard!im breastfeeding so i feel like a cow on demand!lol

xxx

yep i am in contact with them.Also have a special care midwife commin out cos they were in special care so i have a lot of support.

xxxx

Yay! I am so happy for you and thankful that you are all doing well! I'm so jealous you already have your babies and are done being pregnant, but thats probably mostly my grouchy hormones. :wacko: Take care of yourself and enjoy your new family.

xxxxx

Yay! I am so happy for you and thankful that you are all doing well! I'm so jealous you already have your babies and are done being pregnant, but thats probably mostly my grouchy hormones. :wacko: Take care of yourself and enjoy your new family.

xxxxx

oh i know those hormones well!!!glad to be rid of them!lol.

it'l be over b4 you know it and you'l have your gorgeous baby!

xxx

Congratulations!

im still in pain but each day it eases.im trying to rest but its hard!im breastfeeding so i feel like a cow on demand!lol

xxx

lol You too?

:lol: Yeah me and hormone fluctuations don't go very well together. I'm trying to enjoy being married a bit before the new baby comes, which is helping me. And of course the countdown and seeing that it won't be much longer helps too! Hopefully we will both have new babies before Christmas, I hope the hospital doesn't make me wait until afterwards so they aren't as busy over the holidays like I would want to do. lol.

xxx

Just thought i'd share my good news ...

i had my twins 2 weeks ago!

a girl and a boy...they were 4lb 11 and 4lb 10 and i was a month early.

i had a c section...had quite a few complications but they arrived perfect!it was me left in hospital! :)

We are now all home and i'm soooooooooooooooooo in love with them!

they work me to the ground already and i don't sleep but hey they are worth it!!!

sooooooooooo cute and tiny.

Any how...just wanted to get some of my excitement out!after the year ive had its so nice to have something nice to share.

xx

Yah that is fantastic, wish you and your new members of the family all the best. have you named them yet? (sorry if its mbeen mentioned before, i cant find it)

best wishes

Saffron :D

Archived