Mental Health Forums

Hiya I Am A Comlpete Idiot ,, Looking For A Vertual Village To Represent

steve_strange

hiya im steve_strange a village idiot with no village to caper around in

i hope to be alowed to be a gibbering fool in your forum

i surref from bpd and schizo affective , bad breath and an appalling sense of humour

i hope to get to know you ppl and settle in here sooon

cheers , steve the weirdo

xxx

Well your sense of humour can't be that bad as you made me laugh out loud Steve!!!

Sounds like you are my kind of man, I too am a gibbering fool!

I really look forward to getting to know you. So tell me what's going on for you?? xxx

Hiya Steve you really cheered me up tonight made me realise we are not perfect just human great message thank you look forward to getting to know you sadman.aka deb.x

hiya ty for replying peeps

as for whats going on for my im just sitting here tickling my cats elbows with a chocolate coated bannana skin and giggling manicly

xxxx

You have a great sense of humour :) Glad you found this place and look forward to getting to know you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Normal day then....I'm sitting here with a My Little Pony staring at me with shiny pink mane. She was my prize for best drawing in the Hannah Montana fan club my daughter has.

heya steve you have a fab sense of humour keep it comin

you really made my night i havent been able to smile let alone laugh in a long time

thank you so much

hope to speak soon

much love trey xx

no but my mate has a friend that worked with a guy thats cousin knew the sister of the man from delmonte

is that of and assistance?

strange_steve xxx

no but my mate has a friend that worked with a guy thats cousin knew the sister of the man from delmonte

is that of and assistance?

strange_steve xxx

My brother had a girlfriend who was the hairdresser for a bloke who was the cousin of a lady who lived next door to a man who used to go drinking with a man who was the dentist for a lady who is the nephew of the queen of england.

That makes me famous :).

I am the sister of the uncle of a boy who is friends with a girl who is related to the gardener of the friend of the man who picked the pears for the man from Delmonte. xxx

yea but uve gotta go to waitrose to be part of the wealthy wing of the family ,, tescos ppl are the poor relatives that dont get invited to family doos and only get those cheep thin xmass cards

steve strange

u might laff or scoff but these things are important do u want ur kids to be laffed at and have bogies flicked at them by the office tea boy ,, just cos u bought ur pinapple chunks at tescos 20 years ago wen he was 7 ,, this kind of shamfule skelington tends to escape from the cubourd and mud sticks ya know

sttgeve strange

im so upset by childhood traumas cos mum shopped at penny market that ive forrgotten how to spell

Archived