Mental Health Forums

Urgent. Help Needed.

CrippleAndStarfish

glad things are slowly coming together... your plan for tonight sounds so much fun i just wish i lived near enough to you to gatecrash!!!

toy story, chips, party buffet... sounds like my kinda thing

i wanna build a den :(

(((((((((((((crip&logan))))))))))))))

xxxxx

Thanks everyone. Heading off now.

((((((((((((((Roses, Jinxsta, Jades, Drew, Piuma, Emz, Data, Aneurysm, Little Miss Splendid, Bumble, Benway, Pink, Chitma)))))))))))))) and everyone else too.

Love to all of you, you are all amazing. Stay safe everyone.

XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXX

Hi there

Your MH team should be able to get you a place of your own via the council, you also need a social worker.

Providing your quakamus and shrink can provide documentary evidence to state that your son is perfectly safe with you, then there is no reason why you cannot be living with him in a place of your own.

You say the house is a shit hole, and am not being mean, but you could have done something about that yourself.

It aint on that your child sleeps with your mother, she cant have him in her bed, its wrong.

I hope you manage to get it sorted.

Sounds like you are on the correct path crip.

I hope you get housing sorted out asap.

Take care of yourself and hugs to you and wee logan (loving that name by the way) :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the hugs Crip and thanks for the update, I'm so glad that you are staying with your Nana and that you are gettign support and getting housed. Lots of love to you and to little Logan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so glad you and Logan are ok hun, sounds likes things are heading in a good direct for you both. I think you sound like a fantastic mum

((((crip)))) xx

ive just seen this thread, but wanted to send u some big hugs crip. youve done so well in getting yourselves away from your mums and i hope things get sorted out for you asap hun xxx

Hey all!

Just a quickie, as am in the middle of making some tea for me, the boy, the cuz, and the boyf. We're staying at his til the weekend, and guess what?!?!

We've got a house!!!

It's private rented, but it's a relative of the fella's, so basically, so long as we pay the rent, then we're good!!

It's getting all redone at the moment, so won't be ready for about a month, which is the same waiting time anyway, but it's close to both logan's playgroup and the school he is going to, it's on a direct bus-route into both stockton (our local town centre) and middlesbrough (our 'i'm going to treat myself today with some BIG shopping' town centre) and for the little agoraphobic in me, there are 2 corner shops, either end of the street. A grand total of 3 houses one way, and 7 houses the other. Sorted!

I can't believe it, i really can't!!! Was talking to the fella bout it last night - he came and stayed at my nana's with me, Logan, and my cuz - he brought round pizza, choc, and pop - she loves him now! haha. :)

I really, really, really can't believe it!!! =') It seriously feels like everything is clicking into place right now, i'm completely overjoyed!

SHARING THE LOVE!!!! xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Thanks for your words of support everyone. =')

((((Crip)))) I can't tell you how so very pleased I am to hear your news hun, I feel really up-lifted for you!

This is great great news! :D thank you for up-dating us xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww..... that so GREAT hun. I am sooo happy for you both, truly. And btw i used to work in Stockton at one point know it well. Seriously, we proably have met at some point. Love you babe, stay strong xxxxx

:o Roses, you stalker, you! ;)

I think i'm actually in shock, y'know?! Weird how things are working out. Never woulda thunk this would be happening, nosiree! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

heh heh heh Going to look for curtains, bed sets, blankets, and more cushions tomorrow =) I'm so excited!!!

Ohhh, and i got a prezzie today as well - my cousin toddled off to middlesbrough today while i went to asda with the fella, and we picked her up after collecting Logan, and she thrust this little cloth parcel thing at me. - she'd gone to LUSH and got me a Satsumo Santa bath ballistic, a Strawberry Santa soap, and a Fairy Tail sugar scrub. Now, i'm a right old scrooge when it comes to xmas, but NEW LUSH PRODUCTS!!! - I am sooo excited!! to try them out! Logan is in bed now, just falling asleep listening to a Roald Dahl story cd, and i'm gunna have a bath and see how good these goodies are! Then it's glass of wine, movie, choc, choc, more wine, more choc. And maybe an early night, cuz the fella's got to call in to see his employer (he's a plumber) at stupid o'clock in the morning before we do one and (mainly window-) shop like there's no tomorrow. =)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooooh Lush products are great! They still have that creche at Asda in Thornaby then??

LOL now you know I am a stalker, but seriously I am sooooo chuffed for you. Keep up the good work xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so pleased for you :)

Everything seems to be falling into place

You desrve all the happiness

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:D I know, right?!? I can't believe it.

I had a bit of a sob in the bath just now, feel really emotional, but that's prob to be expected, really.

I mean, this is some scary sh*t going on - i've not lived alone with Logan before, there has actually only been 6 weeks over a period of 3 years where it has been just me and him.

It's a big thing, i think!

And Roses hunni, i don't know, sorry. =\ I meant picking Logan up from playgroup. I wasn't very clear there, was i?! Sorry hun. I still can't believe how weird it is that you know good ol' stocko so well! lol

Ohh, and i woke up this morning to a box of Ferrero Rocher and a biiiiig bottle of Dr Pepper (like, the best thing, EVER!) from the fella, too. 'Just because'. ^_^

In all honesty, i am sh*tting myself right now, i really am, but i'm also really happy, and really excited! Bag o' nerves, mind!! Eeeee!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WoW, I dont know you but you sound like a really caring mum to me and Im so glad things are working out for you. I have a 5yr old boy and I know how things can play on your mind about their welfare but you sound to be doing an awesome job and have some great people on here supporting you. I hope that everything continues to work out for you and most importantly.........enjoy your new place :)

i'm glad things are goin good for you now...its bound to be scary.you can do it though.

and sometimes doing something that scares you does you good and makes you realise that your stronger than you think

xxx

Hey Russell - thankyou for taking the time to reply - your kind words mean a lot to me, and it's very nice to meet you!!

And ohhmyygoodnessss!!! I love you guys so much!!!

I really do. Completely brimming over with love right now. :wub::wub:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So pleased 4u crip, this is a perfect example of how sometimes bad things happen for a reason, you are reaping the rewards of your courage and strength.

XxX

Hiya Crip!

Big Phat congratz on the house! So pleased for you smile.gif . I really hope you have a great time today shoppin for yer bits n piecis to give it your own touch, and all homely n comfy.

Wishing you all the best, and every happinness - you really deserve it. You are 1 brave girl.

Bestest regards 2 you n baba logan.

a.m x

Archived