Mental Health Forums

2 Years Ago Today

Tray

2 years ago today, I was dx with BPD and found this site and joined.

This place has helped me in many ways, I loved it, but lately there seems so much conflict between some members, it makes me wary of posting, and also with the added threat of trolls, I find myself scared that people will get their hands on stuff I have posted about and harm my life...

Please everyone, can we go back to being a support board, like it was when I joined? This place has helped me so much, but i can honestly say, if it was like this when I had joined, I doubt very much I would have come back, and I doubt very much I would still be here...

Thanks everyone who has helped me over the last 2 years, I will be eternally grateful, and hope that I have helped others as well x

I know this place hasn't been nice recently, but i find it comes and goes in waves. We can have a couple of months where its a great place to be, feel safe, supported and the community is happy. But like in rl, it has moments when people argue or don't get on. I'm hoping this phase will pass soon and we will get back to our happy community :)

Well done for coming so far in just 2 years

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived