Mental Health Forums

Drawing

mYeXdrEaM

if you go to www.photobucket.com type in the sn xxxxx and the password xxxxxx

those are some of my drawings they suck but tell me what u all think...

You can post your pictures here from photobucket. Just copy the HTML code under the picture you want, click on images and insert the link.

I am going to remove your password etc for security reasons. Hope you understand that :)

i said it before and i will say it again. i like them a lot. you have some self esteem issues. they are good. if you really thought they were shit you wouldnt have posted them. try owning your talent. its ok to have an ego.

xx

why, Scott?

they are very good drawings.

I have an idea about the feelings behind them, but would you like to tell us some more about what motivated these drawings?

are you studying art?

karie

Scott, everyone who posted admires your work and thinks you have real talent. Why, do you feel like going?

LM

XX

no im not studying art.... im 15 years old....

i want to go cause this is bullshit none of u like me my therapist doesnt like me basically everyone hates me including myself and i get vibes from the computer screen like you all want me to go away. i already know you will say no we dont hate u scott, but thats bs cause how am i supposed to know thats reallyy true? cause i know ive told plenty of people i like them when i didnt. cause im the fuck wit

Neither of you are fuck wits.

Scott-this is a support forum. No one is judging you or hates you here. We all can relate to eachother so no one will put you down here for feeling the way you do. Please believe me on that.

LM

XX

hey, Scott, some 15 year olds study art at school, like in England its GCSE...me, I never did art beyond age 14, which saddens me sometimes....

karie

i wish i could study art in school. im in band at school though, ive played bass clarinet since the 4th grade.

i learned how to draw kind of.. in other classes. cause i dont pay attention i just doodle and started putting circles together.

i havent picked up my sketch book in two weeks, idont feel creative in the least bit i feel weird.

i didnt want to start another topic cause i dont really know what im not ok about...

but the last two weeks have gone pretty much the same every day.. sleeping until 10:30... school at 11... when i get home i go back to sleep until 6 or 7... eat hardly any dinner... and go back to sleep. its not that im tired im just in a weird funk, not my normal depression. i have really bad paranoia... i stepped on a bottle of something that squeeked and i went into a bad anxiety attack. im always watching behind my back... is it crazy to think about maybe doctors are working with the government and put microchips in our brains at birth? i say weird shit sometimes so people think im crazy.... maybe i am. but then again im not. i dont know anymore. i dont eeven know why im posting this.

i have resisted cutting for so long (about a week..seems like eternity to me) and i did it tonight, got so calm... layed in mybed not sleeping just..there. it was nice.

anyway i will go now.. im just trying to keep myself out of bed

myex

yeah we all say to people that we like them sometimes when we dont. but as long as they are nice to us does it really matter what they think inside?

if we all cared less about what people thought of us gosh we would be a lot happier - first obvious statement of the day

scott i really cant say if i like you any more or any less than other people on here -i dont know you

stop worrying about what we think. we are here to support you.

oh and yeah - i also get paranoid about similar things re the government and stuff. once i thought i was in the truman show, that the whole world revolved around me and was a conspiracy. its quite egocentric really. ag. anyway. im still not sure, but i guess if there was a truman show there would be normal life outside it that wouldnt be so different, and i will never know anyway,.

oh gosh. fuckwit attack. see you later.

xx

Hey Scott,

You need to put that creativity to good use, playing music is good too. I'd have totally broken up if I hadn't had the outlet of creative dance when I was at school...(as it was, I sort of stayed in one piece :) )

I understand your anxiety about posting, its all part of finding your way, and feeling insecure is a natural part of that.

And remember you've only recently started taking meds too.

Take care,

karie

Archived