Mental Health Forums

:)

youknowiloveyou

Like most people, when I'm feeling down I concentrate on the negative things in life, this is were me and others go wrong. For everyone who reads this I would like you all to post at least one positive thing about you or your a life to reassure you that not all hope is lost.

Riiiiiight, I'll start.

One good thing about me is I am determined. Despite all the problems I have encountered, I haven't let them get in my way of my dream of going to Uni as I am writing this post sitting in my student flat.

GO!!!

x

I have some of the greatest friends in the world. This is a big positive and they are a big positive when I'm down they lift me up.

Many of those friends include people here.

:D

This is a great thread, thanks youknowiloveyou and well done on the Uni stuff. Rob, glad you got some great friends to be there for you.

A positive thing about me is that I work really hard at home and so have a happy husband and children, which gives me a great sense of achievement and happiness about myself.

i am not sure if i am trying to get better or even want to be better

but i never act intentionally to hurt ppl and if there is malice in my heart its for a good reason

i do my best not to hurt ppl but like everyone i do mostly unintentionally

im the best i can be with what i am

but i never act intentionally to hurt ppl and if there is malice in my heart its for a good reason

We all hurt people unintentionally sometimes, don't worry. And as far as wanting to get better, I hope you do and this is the place to make it happen :)

x

We all hurt people unintentionally sometimes, don't worry. And as far as wanting to get better, I hope you do and this is the place to make it happen :)

x

im not worried hun

if i dont hert ppl intentionally

and if i only hurt ppl in return for them hurting me

i aint gonna lose any sleep

hugs n love , steve

Archived