Mental Health Forums

Being Fat

Roses

Not hijacking just wanted to say thanks Ross, and roses too for starting the thread and replying openly and honestly..... what u said Ross and ur responses Roses, has really just made something click in my head...just seen things from my past that i never really thought as relavent....thank u both.

XxX

Thank you so much Bonee, I know you are right and I shall try harder to resist their sweet calling song.... Steve, I would definately not hold it against you and Jinx, I'm so glad that our honesty on here has helped you xxxxx

Hey Roses.

This isnt a topic I Know alot about so I kinda feel awkward trying to comment, but I wanted to say something,

I'll start with a hug (((Roses)))

I think as was said previously we all see ourselves in a worse light than we really are and you've been through alot that would make you feel that way.

But you are a wonderful and fantastic person, And I fail to believe that anyone who is wonderful and beautiful on the inside can be anything short of that on the outside to.

Please take care of yourself hun.

Manys hugs and cookies.

Rob.

Hi Roses

Sorry I had a bit of a twiffle yesterday, I dunno what that was all about. Silly punishey voices punishing excitable ross.

Just wondered if any more stuff came up and that, even if its just more of the same sorta feelings - nasty mirror feelings etc? Also wondered if the hallucinations had come up or changed lately? Like mabbe bringing all this bro stuff up might have kicked them into a different gear?

Not hijacking just wanted to say thanks Ross, and roses too for starting the thread and replying openly and honestly..... what u said Ross and ur responses Roses, has really just made something click in my head...just seen things from my past that i never really thought as relavent....thank u both.

XxX

Whoooo :) :hug2:

Thanks Rob babe, that is a wonderful way of putting it, you are a diamond xxxxxxxxxxx

*yumm, munches cookies*

TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER

Ross, actually since this whole thing came out and I had my last massive psychosis trip they have actualy (cross fingers, touch wood, whistle) been less frequent and less severe. But I am taking nearly my full dose of quetiapine and my full lithium and that so I think that helps. It seems that now it is out in the open a lot of the symptoms seem to have been due to supressing emotions I think. I know I am always gonna have transient symptoms but atm at least, they seem less severe.

Main problem now is Mike doesn't have a clue and I can't bring myself to talk to him. I am being all moody and distant and he prolly thinks I'm a complete biatch for shutting him out but I just can't open myself up for another posible invalidation. I really don't think I can take it. It's wierd that when I get in this frame of mind is when I am more likely to just snap and go and take my life not leaving a note or anything. I know it sounds bad, well it is bad, but when I have more symptoms I am less likely to kill myself cos I am somehow distracted by the voices/images/fear. Being numb is far more dangerous for me. I'm so sorry, this is a totally triggering thing to say but it's just the way it is for me. I have no idea where to go or who to turn to, there is no-one else I want to talk to right now apart from you and my friends on here, and possibly the DIAS women but I'm not due there again until the 3rd to start counselling process.

could you not phne them and get a sooner appt if poss?

i'm sorry you feel you hav no-one to turn to...glad you realise you have support here

xxxxxxx

Archived