Mental Health Forums

From Anorexia To Binge Eating

den

Hi everyone

Im new here but am confused and could do with some help. I've been struggling with anorexia for about a year, then the past couple of months, I've started binge eating and have put a lot of weight on leading to me feeling totally disgusting. My stomach is horrible and completely sticks out from the rest of my body to the point were it looks like i'm heavily pregnant and I desperately want to get rid of it but cant stop eating. I was wondering if anyone else has gone from anorexia to binge eating and has any advice?

Thanks xxx

I persoanlly dont swing from one to the other but I know a lot of people with EDs do. If you look in the main eating disorders forum on this website there are lots of useful links to websites that might give you an extra bit of insight.

wishing you all the best.

i do this den and am currently in the binge stage. its an awful feeling, lack of control, guilt, disgust

i dont know how to help except u isnt alone (((((((((((den))))))))))))) feel free to pm me cuz i truly do understand xxxx

• 3 weeks later...

I had this and am now out of the binging stage. it will get better hun. its because youve gone so long without nice food that your body is craving all of this stuff youve missed out on.

I was anorexic for 8 months, then in recovery i binged for about 2 months. this was a little over a year ago. ive had high and low points but now my relationship with food is about ordinary and im of a good BMI.

much love

Archived