Mental Health Forums

A New Me - Increased Meds - Scary Monsters!

Evilbitch

I havent been on the site for months following a OD and have been having a dreadful time with rage attacks / mood swings / deep depression. Been fighting MH Services since January for increase in meds. Had no help what so ever.

Final, got an increase in meds and whoooosh - a switch has gone off inside me. I have my emotions back. My anger and rage has gone. I can't stop crying. I love everyone. The world is wonderful. The fog is starting to clear.

I can't beleive it. I can't remember who I am or what day it is and am very dizzy and feel sick all the time, but I just dont care.

I feel so good I just had to share this with someone. I dont use this site when I need it the most. I just withdraw. I just cant face anyone. I think now though I might actually be able to open up a bit and talk more.

I am a bit scared though that I have all these emotions now and dont know how to deal with them. I desparately need a counsellor, but getting one is the hard part. Ive just got an advocate from MIND who is on the case for me, so hopefully he can get things moving.

Evilbitch - although I dont feel like an evilbitch at the moment so Im going to call myself 'EB' instead, lol

It's good you are feeling the Looooooooooove.

I would always make a suggestion to someone who is not doing great on their meds, to revisit their doctor and discuss increasing or changing medication.

It can in some cases be life changing, my increased dosage certainly works for me.

Hope the love feeling continues!

Hope you do not get into trouble for giving out too many cuddles though to pees you don't know!

Take Care

Archived