Endless?

claudine

will this go on forever?

nothing holds my interest anymore

can't even watch mindless telly, haven't for months

day off, don't even play music

memory is fucked

friends have stopped asking where I've been, just gave up

I want to get rid of all my stuff, it's just in the way, junk.

was motivated only at work, now that's all fucked up

don't want anymore

((((((((Claudine))))))))))

Are you on any meds?

Did anything happen to trigger this, even months ago???

what happened to work?

you sound depressed, but, no, it won't go on forever, promise....

lotsa love,

karie

i was where you were a few weeks ago, totally underwhelmed by everything. i was so sad, but now i have the exact opposite. i am so overwhelmed by things i can't breathe. i would say don't do anything rash like get rid of your stuff but you may regret it later. it will pass though, it always does in my experience.

peace

beat xxx

(((((((((((((((Claudine))))))))))))))))

Will go then come back then go again then prolly come back again etc etc but it's worth all the hard times in the end :)

xx

Hey hun,

It will get better I work with this guy he was abused when he was young. hes now in his 50's and hes living a good life it comes back occasionally but hes doing so well, there is hope hun.

But for know we got you!!!!

Love n hugs sweets

When I had my breakdown 5 years ago I lost the ability to enjoy so much that I previously took for granted in life. Such as reading, walking, working, watching tv and especially films, I got rid of all my stuff, gave it to the charity shops, didn't replace my old bed when i got rid of it and slept on the floor and lost contact with the few friends I had. Many didn't want to know me or put effort into understanding why I was having problems and I wanted to be alone anyway. 5 years on with meds and therapy things have improved alot, I bought a bed last year and read a few books, I still cant watch tv for some reason and I still have problems, i admit that, but overall things are getting better.

It does take a while, but if you focus and trust your doctors the healing process does begin. Take care hun, hope to read more of your posts.

you don't have to pretend.

I know both feeling it and showing it and also pretending are painful and difficult...but in the end showing your real feelings, how you really feel, is healing its not shut in then.

hang onto the tolerable time....

hugs,

karie

thx

guess it's passed, again.

****sigh****

upped my meds

most of the time i'm just kinda even, flat or a little down.

work thing blind sided me

but over the past couple of days, i just told people the crap they've put me through and the potential impact it may have and that, whatever came before, i can change, things can get better, but a piece of shit is still a piece of shit. Nasty selfish people are the ones who will end up alone.

just hard to wade through the bullshit sometimes.

Archived