Mental Health Forums

I Will Punish Myself

piuma

well they are right arent they i am a fat fucker and all these years of binging are about to take a reversing order.

shrinky shrinky then at least if im called a thin fuker and rubbish thrown on me i can hold my head up high and say, well least i know!!!! i can change things, they cant do anything about their ugly mugs!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well last night some lads drove past and yelled at me and threw rubbish out the window at me. its not the first time it has happened, i have had people jump out in the road at me where i live, ad yell names at me, throw stuff at my car, one guy even pissed on my door and said fuk off you english fat bitch.

but they are right I am English (even tho i have lived in wales for um hmmmm 26 years - im 27 now) I am a fat fuker, alway have been even during times where i purge like fuk, i was stop puging and continue binging because really my ED has nothin to do with being slim, its always been about self punishment, always been about keeping men away from me, cos nobody likes a fat fuker do they, so get fat, be left alone, thats the idea, and then binge binge binge till you drop down dead, yes slow death, but with my family genes i doubt the combo will equal a long life.

but now it all makes sense, i will starve, yes probably binge and eat here and there, but i will lose this weight, and i am going to use every unhealthy means possible. i dont care anymore, the last few nights have really cleared my head, and everything is making sense.

wow i have been attacked twice now in 48 hours for my weight and the other person should have known better.

dont worry i dont mean anyne on this particular thread

keep going though ayne else want to have a go at me for my weight????

it will help me

come on bring it on :)

Sorry thats happened to u Piuma, and sorry u feel sooo shite, as ur prob aware i have no room to preach on ur self-punishment... but i have noticed myself that not eating really affects my mh state...and its a proven fact, for example u cannot produce serotonin without carbs.... i would hate u to go downhill because of some mindless, worthless twats who dont even kno u.

Take care

xxxxxxxxx

Piuma ignore them all... Their know nothing and just saying it cause they think it will make them feel better o.0... You know and I know YOU'RE better thn them and you DON'T need to punish yourself!!!... They people who have said it needs punishing and I would be happy to do that for you :D... Try and not let them get to you yeah I know easy said thn done * I hope you get what I am trying to say* *hugs* :)...

Am real sorry you feel the way you do about yourself, and I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better.

I totally understand this comment though;

always been about keeping men away from me, cos nobody likes a fat fuker do they

Because I totally know where you are coming from with that, I deliberately put on weight when I don't want to be looked at, approached, I also don't do my hair, or put my face on either, I go out in what I call my dog coat, it's a long Next Parker that has seen better days, and I look like I have just gotten out of bed with my hair too.

The boys throwing rubbish at you out of a car window, is not personal, it is what they do, cos they arseholes, and need a good slap from their parents for being naughty.

I understand you taking it personal, because that is a self doubt thing, but it isn't.

I hope you feel better soon I really do, try to keep your chin up, and remember not everybody is against you, there are people for you too.

thanks im glad somebody understands that.

Sadly how do explain the actions of a 40 something year old man on here calling me wat was it, something like a fat ugly c**t, when they havent even met me, althoughi think they may have seen me on facebook. anyway someone like that attack me just cos they dont get their own way, cruel nasty peices of work.!!!!!

Piuma they aren't worthy, I know it is hard but you should not let it upset you, they don't know you, it is just a keyboard warrier with fuck all better to do than be an arsehole.

You have to imagine them on the other side of the screen, sitting their in their white, crap stained Y fronts, with a belly that would cause an eclipse, laugh at them, make a joke of it, the worse thing you can ever do is let some asshole keyboard eejit know they have upset you.

Oh and I removed the UN from your post, cos I really cant handle seeing that word on my screen SORRY!!!

Archived