Mental Health Forums

What Advice Would You Give To Yourself?

Dani

what advice i would say to myself is, fuk the past, fuk few hrs ago,think from now and the rest of the year.

Reminding myself is, can make a mistake, just remeber to go forward and work on. Maybe i will be run over or die tomorrow, but least i may have some good thoughts of what i wanted and worked on and what was in my future.

So never say die, never say no future, never say no tomorrow, never say i can't.

Other advice, is no don't work for today, dont make the most of it, dont make today the only. Being stuck like that? is u have no yesterday or tomorrow. You have no future, gain, life, love,wanting,trying. U have nothing.

So i live for tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to everybody!

I just wanted to say that each and every one of us has something to give to the group and something to learn from the group - so nobody is talking rubbish. I think talking even if it doesn't make total sense all of the time, is a verbal way of like ridding the body of disease! Negative thoughts are better out than in! I liked the quote about "I may lapse, I may relapse.... but I WON'T collapse!"

Shewolf

Archived