Mental Health Forums

My Little Inner And I Are Bonding.....im Coping

ktodee_27

Well, this weekend isn't as bad as it could be. My little inner and I are bonding pretty well together. I bought lil katie some lisa frank stickers to stick everywhere and have talked with her about where babies come from. :rolleyes: She really wanted to know last night since my staff had her baby yesterday, so I told her. The important part is that the weekend is easier since this is working for me. Letting my inner child coming out and talking with me. It scared me a little at first, but now I'm getting more comfy with the concept. She's an interesting little one and keeps ya busy. It's really helping me therapy wise too and its a great tool. I'm also dialouging conversations with other people to help get me through, and doing exercises where I write negative thoughts and rip them up. Gradually i guess im sposed to get better at it and letting things go. So, I'm coping....Thank god. :) Will breathe a sigh of relief, however, when everything at uni goes back to normal hours this week and i can be on some more. Hoping to get a new comp tower for my comp and hook up pretty soon from home so i can be on more often. That is going to be a wonderful day. see ya later all. Katie

Archived