Mental Health Forums

50 Days

Crackers

I hope i'm not counting my chickens here...

I don't even have any chickens.

Anyway... it is 50 days today since i last SH'd. It's been tough, very tough, but I'm so impressed and proud of myself that I though I would share it, to show you that it can be done.

From doing it many times a day everyday, to not having done it once in 50 days. It's taken me about 3 years to get to this point, but it feels so good.

So yeah, you CAN do it!

xxx

I hope i'm not counting my chickens here...

I don't even have any chickens.

Anyway... it is 50 days today since i last SH'd. It's been tough, very tough, but I'm so impressed and proud of myself that I though I would share it, to show you that it can be done.

From doing it many times a day everyday, to not having done it once in 50 days. It's taken me about 3 years to get to this point, but it feels so good.

So yeah, you CAN do it!

xxx

Good for you,  you should be very proud of yourself, I'm trying to keep on that road my self. you an inspiration.

take care

marc x 

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy go you hun..... be proud of yuorself...

How about a little reward....?????

U deserve it

Kath xx

Thank you guys :)

Uni is going okay... it started off a little rocky, but it was that way for everyone.

The work's getting done, and I'm emjoying doing it, and i'm getting a little more condfident by forcing myself into situations I am uncomfortable with... I've taken French as a minor and the oral exams are horrible, but afterwards I feel the benefits.

So yeah, all is good at the moment, and I'm going home on monday for a month which should be goood too :) Wish me luck with the parents!

Hope everyone else is doing okay, I haven't been here for a while, and though I do miss it here alot sometimes I guess it's a good thing...

Loads and loads of love to everybody xxxxx

Archived