Mental Health Forums

Rantin And Ravin

pinklady66

Since I last got home, I have been ranting and raving. For one my kids were acting up and they pissed me off. My daughter was the ringleader of it all.

I come home and my place is a fucking mess. I feel like a slob. My place is a slob. I hate it. I look around and the depressive voice in my head tells me that I can't deal with it. I took a stab at it and then just ranted and raved to my hubby and kids that the place is a hole. I have a certain way of putting thing. Like my coffee table has the decor on it that has to be a certain way, or I go nuts. My kitchen table has to be clean and bare. I have all these weird quirks and if things aren't placed where I want them, I become a bitch from hell. What do I do, just scream until I can't no more?

I was so flustered that when I sat down, I let the cat attack me. It felt good to have her do that. I am so fucked. I hate when I do this.

Fuck my house, I have a cold and I am miserable anyways. I am so heated...........thanks for listening to my rantin and ravin..........

((((((((((((pinkle))))))))))

when i ge tlike that usually it's because i feel like i have no control over the rest of my life, so, I try to control what I can.

but right now, BOY is my house a mess! You better not come over.

lol

Archived