Mental Health Forums

Numb And Unknown...

Dice

I know they're all shit, So fuck knows why I am sharing them :huh:...

Numb…

I need to care…

I need to feel real…

Why do I not care…

Why do I not feel real…

I am numb…

I have nothing…

I am dead inside…

All I have is evil…

Flames burn up…

The heat takes over…

Evil is out…

I am numb…

I have nothing…

I am dead inside…

All I have is evil…

It takes control over me…

Runs my life…

Fucks people up…

I am numb…

I have nothing…

I am dead inside…

All I have is evil…

Feel my flames burning up…

See the flames come out…

Hear the flames screaming…

All to be let out…

I am numb…

I have nothing…

I am dead inside…

All I have is evil…

Unknown…

As I stand here in the dark…

Feel the cold air blowing…

See the trees moving…

Hear noises from outside..

It’s the unknown…

Its happening…

What does it bring…

Hear the chill of people screaming…

See lights flashing…

See shadows moving…

It’s the unknown…

Its happening…

What does it bring…

BANG!!!…

It’s the unknown…

Its happening…

What does it bring…

Sounds of the gun shot ring in your ears…

Target is down target is down…

Everything stops…

No noise…

No trees moving…

No shadows moving…

It’s the unknown…

Its happening…

What does it bring…

• 1 year later...

Numb…

I need to care…

I need to feel real…

Why do I not care…

Why do I not feel real…

I am numb…

I have nothing…

I am dead inside…

All I have is evil…

Flames burn up…

The heat takes over…

Evil is out…

I am numb…

I have nothing…

I am dead inside…

All I have is evil…

It takes control over me…

Runs my life…

Fucks people up…

I am numb…

I have nothing…

I am dead inside…

All I have is evil…

Feel my flames burning up…

See the flames come out…

Hear the flames screaming…

All to be let out…

I am numb…

I have nothing…

I am dead inside…

All I have is evil…

Just over a year ago, I wrote this and again I still feel like that!!! I'll never really truly stop feeling like this... No matter what goes on in my life, I am always gonna end up numb and full of evil...

Poety can never be deemed "crap" if its written from the heart and if its how it helps you then it is beautiful.

I think it is very well written and I enjoyed reading them. I myself write poetry alot and I know how it feels to think your own work is shit, but im here to tell you don't doubt yourself your work is amazing

:)

I know how it feel to have such horrible feelings for so long... Before I fell pregnant I was doing everything in my power to "unsuspiciously" die.

Now I have my beautiful daughter I hold on to hope that things will get better... It just has to... Things (im reluctent to use the words "things can't get any worse" because everythime i say that I crash) But things can only go up once you hit rock bottom :) like I said they just have to :)

I know how it feel to have such horrible feelings for so long... Before I fell pregnant I was doing everything in my power to "unsuspiciously" die.

Now I have my beautiful daughter I hold on to hope that things will get better... It just has to... Things (im reluctent to use the words "things can't get any worse" because everythime i say that I crash) But things can only go up once you hit rock bottom :) like I said they just have to :)

Rock bottom is where I always seem to end up again and again, I am there now but no one can see that, Because I can't talk...

You can talk to me (and ppl on this site) :) Im still on rock bottom I guess Im just holding on to i thin strand of hope

I can't talk to any one... But thank's...

Sorry your feeling so low, I hope you start feeling better soon...

Yeah so do I... I hope u start feeling better soon too...

For me I guess i know my "mood swings" will pick up and I will be all hyper in a few weeks time... not the best way to live but until i can get into any programes or therapy thats just how it is....

It may not be the best way to live but it is the only way, Really init...

I don't seem to get " High's " much these day's, But I am used to that now...

I hope you don't have to wait too long to get into a programes or therapy...

12 months wait list :S

Wich means my daughter will be living with my parents until someone helps and I can only come visit... (can't live with my parents

12 months wait list :S

Wich means my daughter will be living with my parents until someone helps and I can only come visit... (can't live with my parents

Hmmm to be honest with you 12 months wait is not long for me o.O, As I've been waiting over a year and might still have another year to wait to get into the other MH Team, I need to be under...

Have you been waiting long???, Awwwww sorry to hear that, It must be hard, Do you get to see her much???

been waiting 14 and a half years for a proper diagnosis... 5years for my pritave psych and its only been 6months wait so far for my therapy program (this is the one I have another 12months to wait for) prob for me is no one can do anything for me other then keep me drugged up and sedated till then....

and because I have to be sedated almost 24/7 and my swings get very dangerous my daughter can't live with me...

(((((((((((((((((((((((Dice))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I love you and you can always talk to me, please pm me anytime (if it ever works for you) or we can chat on here. Your poetry is sitll powerful and you have such a way with words. I'm sorry you are struggling atm and that you are low and missing someone, I wish I could make it all better for you. I'm so glad that you have come back as I've missed you terribly. xxx

(((((((((((((((((((((((Dice))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I love you and you can always talk to me, please pm me anytime (if it ever works for you) or we can chat on here. Your poetry is sitll powerful and you have such a way with words. I'm sorry you are struggling atm and that you are low and missing someone, I wish I could make it all better for you. I'm so glad that you have come back as I've missed you terribly. xxx

Bless you Rose, Thank you... To be honest I don't know what to say anymore, It is just all a god damn mess in my head and out of my head... Sorry...

Archived