Mental Health Forums

Fuk Right Off U Twats!

piuma

I am sick to death of fukin prejudice against fukin weight!!!!!!!! urghh u too fukin fat.....urghhh ur to fukin thin.

and normally these are people who are just in the middle,classed as normal cos they are in the normal range, but they have a belly, oh ye, just not as big as mine!! u think ur all so fukin perfect, but some of u are god dam ugly, do i say anything bout it? no, cos why would i, u bein an ugly fuk doesnt affect my life, why does my weight have to affect yours?????

do not even bother saying we cost the nhs etc, there are plenty who cost the nhs that dont get targetted.

im sick of it. its my problem i hate it, im sorry i dont have the strength to lose it, im sorry i cant control my binging. i suppose you think i sit at home all day eating junk. yes well sometimes i do, but there are days when i dont eat at all, it aint such a big deal, i stay fat cos i cant control my binging when im emotional, not because i love food so much i cant stop eating. i fukin hate food, i hate it i hate it i hate!!!!!!!!!!!!! so screw u!!!

I hear you pie. People are so quick to judge.

You are too thin...you are too fat? So what, what has it dot to do with you????

The weight isn't the problem. Its an ED, our relationship with food is 'abnormal'

The love hate relationship with food i can relate to very well.

Don't let ignorant people drag you down. They just don't understand

Hang on in there hun

Ruthie

x

who gives a fuck

don't worry about those warm blooded creatures say but it is obverious you do,

now don't tell me you can't do any thing about it bcause you can

i want you to pm me and i'll fucken show how; to turn things around;

gavin

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((winnie)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) i hearttttttttttttttttt u :wub:

gavin , u may wanna remember the disorder is the thoughts not the actions, so im with piuma on this one, theres little she can do...she can maybe lose weight, just like i can maybe gain weight but we still stuck with the same shitty thought patterns

if it was that bloody simple, sites like this wouldnt need to exist

I am very overweight and I know that I would not have the strength to keep it off. If my mental health improved then I might have the strength to diet, because when I was dieting I would feel like I was in control and I would get a boost out of losing the weight. but eventually a crisis would come along and I'd put it back on.

I am addicted to the boost of comfort eating/junk food.

I have had children laugh at me in the street calling me fat, and its very hurtful.

(((piuma)))

thanks guys. people are just twats.

a few weeks back, i went to kfc, ye ye i know!!!!! anyway i was there, and there was a woman twice the size of me, thats pretty big as i am big! any son probs bout 14 was bout my size, anyway they were there, ordering and yes i thought to myself, wow big!

anyway there this family infront, all 'normal sizes' i aint talkin slim they podgy to, and fuk me they were ugly, but they stood there laughin and taking the piss. i went up to them and said u make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they were so embarrased they didnt know what to say. i then said least she can do something bout her weight, you wwill always be that ugly!! nasty i know. but im just so friggin sick of it.

hi, sorry u are feeling bad, i am prob in the "normal" range but i hate how i look, feel fat etc. but i try not to judge others either, everyone is different and thats what makes us all unique, it would be a boring world if we were all the same.

anyway there this family infront, all 'normal sizes' i aint talkin slim they podgy to, and fuk me they were ugly, but they stood there laughin and taking the piss. i went up to them and said u make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they were so embarrased they didnt know what to say. i then said least she can do something bout her weight, you wwill always be that ugly!! nasty i know. but im just so friggin sick of it.

:D awesome, I wish I was a fly on the wall for that one. I hate peoples ignorance and prejudice but fear it will be around for a long time :(

people need something to laugh at because their intellect is on a lower level than you,

for you to go off your head,,, there is always something else that helpes the triger,

why do you take notice of these people, they are totally uncultivated people,

their premature ignition of stupidity has you all upset, all your are doing is comming down to their level

burn a few calories by kicking the fuck out of them; then you get the rough end of a shuttlecock

and slowly incert up their fucken arse, but why don't you join a self defence club, you will be able

to kill, and get fit at the same time, you will be in an atmosphere of respect, and killing,

next time bring the crimean war to their face, just go get them girley---- gavin

get some spray cans and deface something, get mean, get mad, just get mean bad mean,kicken and some killen,

gavin

((((Piuma))))

There are some really mean people out there and i despise them,Lately i have been really paranoid about my weight,I feel like people are staring at me in the street,My husband says i'm not fat but i feel it,I often have to say to them "have you had a good look"

I know it's easy for me to say but try and ignore these people,they are arrogant and probably have nothing better to do in their sad lives.

Lavender xxx

hiya im scared because im just getting fatter an fatter im binging every day an i feel like its all my fault coz im not working an i have no friends i dont even feel like goin out, but i feel like a worm thats wriggling in quick sand the more i panic the more i sink if i go out i buy food my heads generaly giving me a really hard time i dont know what the best thing to do is, i keep waking up feeling depressed dreading the day, i go to sleep dreading the next day, i keep thinking get up tommorow an go to a group class or something that i know get me out, its just getting the strenth to get motivated, but then theres this other side of me thats saying im over eating because of how much ive got to deal with already an i should be kinder to myself an give myself some love an find out what those stresses are and see what i can do about themie is there anything i can do even if it is just being kinder to myself or letting off some steam anyway i just wanted to say i feel ur pain an its horrible an terrifying to not be in control in a way well untill u find other ways of helping urself, all my love anyway xx

Archived