Mental Health Forums

Hey.... Im Borrrreeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Lauren

Fed up, un creative, lacking in motivation, sedated, mind fu*ked, boorrreeeeeedddddddddd!!!!

lacking in fantasy, tv is shite, no one bought me an easter egg.......

frikkin sick of being frikken frikken boooorrreeedddddd!!!!

Dont wanna write a poem about eating worms, its allready been done, but im soooooo booorrreeeddddd........

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am boooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeedddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as well.

No one bought me an easter egg too. Last night I heard wrappers opening in my dad's room while I was in the computer room opposite so I go in there and ask if he is eating chocolate and he was. He gave me one lousy square of Galaxy! Then I find in his wardrobe a bag full of chocolate but he would know! :lol:

We don't even have easter eggs over here just nasty waxy chocolate bunnies. I could kill for a cadburys cream egg we have them. Orgasmic!

exactly as you do monki kins.

Nothing better than licking out the middle then letting the shell melt in your mouth yummmmm

Think I may go make angel delight now, craving a sugar hit :P

Yeah I will come along with you..he he he...just don't get me into any trouble. I am a good girl you know!

That must make me an old goat then! :lol:

Wait what about edible undoes? I caught that when I started to press reply! :lol:

some prefer older women :P

I am so BOORRREEEDDDDDD that im giving a kinda oral seeing to to to the plastic hooks used to hang up my top.

ho hum, im weird lol

lmao, wasnt actualkly my intent but at a guess that is how it looks lol

shit, I cant explain it without digging myself further into a hole....

Was gonna say that way it vibrated was kinda soothing but that just sounds plain weird....

Archived