Mental Health Forums

To Roses

hummm_mabbe

Hi Roses

Just wanted to say hello, hope you ok and stuff, dunno whats goin on for you at the moment and things ...

Mabbe see you in chat soon :) Have been off the site for chrsitmas and that, will be around more when back up in scotland.

Ross

Hey hunni (Roses) i got your pm..

Anytime you need me let me no.. love ya loads hun and here for you :)

take care

Em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Ross, babe, and to everyone else who has commented on here. I am in a dark place right now and not here so much anymore. Because I couldn't commit the time and because I feel I have lost my trust in this place, is why I decided to resign as a mini-mod and remove my pm function. I have, however, put up my comments and if you need me urgently I will re-enable pm's to talk through anything anyone really needs to talk about urgently or is of great importance to them. I also decided to stop posting on my "Finding Answers" thread as I don't actually know half the people here anymore as everyone keeps changing their names and I don't feel safe (just saying don't want to debate it here).

And yeah, I will still be in chat from time to time and I look forward to talking to you when you are back in Scotland Ross, and look forward to talking to anyone who is in chat. Thank you all so much for your continuted support. I would not still be here if it wasn't for this place, ironic isn't it. xxx

It has really touched my heart that you would start a thread for me, thank you all so much xxxxx

I'm really saddened to hear things are so bad for you at the moment Roses, i'm so sorry.

I understand and respect the decisions you've made and feel it was brave of you make them, it is a step in the right direction for putting yourself first and looking after yourself.

I wish i was able to offer more support to you, and i'm sorry i haven't done so in the past.

Please take care of yourself Roses, i truly believe you're a beautiful soul

xx

Hi Roses

Sorry to hear ur feeling mifflety :( Dunno if theres other stuff too thats been upsetting you and things, I know that that thread was kind of an outlet for all that stuff thats going on. Dunno if maybe christmas has brought up stuff too. Sad to see you arent a mini moddie anymore, but glad you are still here in person :)

If u need a waffle, am here :hug2:

Ross

Thank you all so much, Ross, yeah I'll let you know if I need to have a good moan you always manage to make sense to me, and Wobbles, thank you for your kind words and thanks for all the hugs guys!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((group hug))))))))))))))))))))))

(((Roses))) xxx

Stay safe, you are in my thoughts xxx

Sorry I've not been around much, I myself am in a dark and lonely place at the moment, but I have never forgot anyone on here, I am finding it hard to talk right now.

Please though, if you ever need anything at all, please get in touch.

Lots of love to you (((Roses))) xxxx

(((((Roses))))) sorry I've not been round much to offer support, lost internet and stuff, but am back now, although we've just returned from visiting martins family in bournemouth and we're returning in the week to look for a house there, gonna move! Sorry things haven't been going so well for you and the name changes being so confusing,sorry I changed my name so much lately but this is the last one and I'm sticking with this now. I like this one and think it is fitting for me. Hope we get to talk properly soon, and if you want to add me to msn just let me know and I'll pm you my details. xxx

Thank you so much. Yeah Bournemouth is great! I lived there for a couple of months back in the 90's, did a little bit there and some in Southampton area. Hope it all goes well and I'm sure we'll catch up properly soon. xxx

It was my first time there, but I used to go to Portsmouth a lot as a kid and that was somewhere I dreamed of living one day, Bournemouth is so close that I'll be able to visit Portsmouth as often as I like though, whilst still being close to people we know and get on with and keeping open all the opportunities available there. I've been to Southampton a few times too, and my best friends grandparents live on the isle of wight so at least I know I can arrange to see my mate when she is up that way visiting her grandparents.

Hey Rose.

Just sending my love. I changed my name back to Boy_Blue. I will not be changing it again. Its just that a friend of mine who is from Africa told me that Plumpynut was the food they gave starving children and I felt bad. I will just say hello on the forum in future. I never change hun. Its always me. Absent somtimes but I never change and I am a loyal friend and I am always there for you if you want a chat.

B.

Archived