Mental Health Forums

Sending Hate Mail

<Sophie>

I have not sent anybody's posts around. I emailed Queenbee and Lavender to explain how I could not be friends with Fairy any more. It was a polite and fair email expressing my feelings, and attaching a LINK to this site. And they are both members anyway.

If Sophee/Fairy has an issue with MSN sites and Cynic, its nothing to do with me.

I can't sit here and listen to people say I spread confidential stuff publically. Its just not true.

Who are you going to believe, me... or a pair of known trolls??????

Fairy has received a warning by police not to use this forum. Should it be found she is then a referal back to the police shall be made.

My team have asked you not to discuss this issue on the forums and i am now also asking you not to continue with this. Please speak between yourselves in PM and not through a public forum.

I thought people would wanna know that I have emails with links from this site so does some mates from other sites. He is also blackmailing people, a mod here. Lock the thread then. I will ask the other people to send their emails in. If you have data in facebook I would delete him asap

What Sophie is saying is not correct, I have said my side of the story, I will respect Josh's wishes and not post any more on this topic.

Sophie

If you feel a member has behaved inappropriately please submit a ticket, with your evidence of same and it will be dealt with.

Can we please close this now, and you can discuss any problems you have with other members via PM.

Ok..My head is battered to death right now.

Data you did send me that email,I did find it upsetting and disturbing if i am honest.

we were talking on msn earlier.you basically called me thick earlier,I am angry with you right now.

Hey -

Again - Please take this into a private message. If things are being talked

about on MSN or through emails that is not appropriate, then please contact

staff, along with proof of it, and it will be handled. Coming to an open

forum is not the place to take disputes.

March

Lavender, sorry you are upset, but it be best if you talk to Data outside of the site, either via MSN, email or send him a PM.

and we all needed to know that.

I kinda think gordon brown doesent cut it. Do you all need to know.....

I was starting to feel depressed, that cheered me right up! thanx for laughs! :D

Lavender, sorry you are upset, but it be best if you talk to Data outside of the site, either via MSN, email or send him a PM.

I would be more than happy to talk to Lavender privately.

Lavender, I am sorry if I was abrupt to you earlier.

This whole incident has triggered me beyond belief.

me to.

I am sorry to hear you are triggered, Joshua.

I cannot deny that the prospect of people sending you emails about me worries me, but you have always dealt with me very fairly and impartially in the past, and I respect that.

ok, i know i know nothing about all this, but the idea that someone is accussing someone else of blackmailing a mod is pretty creepy, not to mention the rest of this stuff here. cdnt this be locked until you all get this dealt with, this place really sucks just now

roxy i am really not convinced anyone has tried to blackmail a mod- im quite sure this is one of the reasons that mods arent meant to talk to other members outside the forum- for everyones safety really i would be very shocked if this has happened

bugger i didnt wanna get involved in this but i didnt want roxy getting worried about mods being blackmailed forget i posted please :)

roxy i am really not convinced anyone has tried to blackmail a mod- im quite sure this is one of the reasons that mods arent meant to talk to other members outside the forum- for everyones safety really i would be very shocked if this has happened

bugger i didnt wanna get involved in this but i didnt want roxy getting worried about mods being blackmailed forget i posted please :)

i didnt think they were, what i meant that its real serious that someone can make that claim and it just be left there for everyone to see and no one say thats not true or delete it or lock the thread either etc

i dont wnat to be involved either, sorry Qbxxx

oh ueah and how do people know that banned memebers are still using this site? how do mods not stop that? or is it not possible to stop in which case doesnt feel v safe.

If we have proof a banned member has returned it is taken very seriously. Appropriate action will be taken if this occurs. I hope this helps and puts your mind at ease.

Ruthie

x

Archived