Mental Health Forums

A Few Drawings I've Done In The Last Week

Silverwolf

Here's a few drawings I've done in the past week that I just wanted to share.

Hitman is drawn from a comic piture I had. I don't think it's nearly as good as the original comic but seen on it's own it's not too bad.

The Boxed Brain is a sketched thought/idea.

Any feedback welcome.

Thanks for looking.

x

As I said on your other post I like what you think. Just carry on the way you are sketching down ideas. The more you sketch the more experience of obtaining strength in the drawings improves. Not saying they are not strong now .

I feel like the brain in the box. It is good.

Thanks Sassayjane.

I'm normally quite crafty doing cross stitch and making cards but I haven't felt up to it the last few months. The poetry has taken a bit of a nosedive too. But sketching again has felt really good. Like finding a way to express my thoughts at the moment.

I'll keep practicing but thanks for the support.

Yeah with the brain in the box I feel that that's what my meds try to do:

-stop me thinking outside the box -

(although I don't feel they're boxed in enough right now.)

x

Thanks Sassayjane.

I'm normally quite crafty doing cross stitch and making cards but I haven't felt up to it the last few months. The poetry has taken a bit of a nosedive too. But sketching again has felt really good. Like finding a way to express my thoughts at the moment.

I'll keep practicing but thanks for the support.

Yeah with the brain in the box I feel that that's what my meds try to do:

-stop me thinking outside the box -

(although I don't feel they're boxed in enough right now.)

x

I hope you dont feel as though I meant practise as being you are no good because you are. I practise my drawing everytime i do it. Every dot or line i do helps my thoughts. It is therapeutic in a way. I cannot concentrate on other things but drawing seems different. Thankyou for sharing them

Archived