Mental Health Forums

A Dream ?

mYeXdrEaM

ive been sick, so last night was my first real sleeping in days. i had a very weird dream, theres lots of differant parts to it, i will try to put it together the best i can...

wow this is going to be harder than i thought. im ust going to put bullet points with differant things i remember.

* i first arrive at my appointment, im put in a room with these two little kids and my old therapist, my current therapist is busy at the moment or something. then (im sorry if this is a lot of info!) my doctor comes in, undresses in front of me. (yes i think he is very very hot) he changes into these green pants or somethin.... but i see him in his underwear with this gigantic bluge omg and im SHUTTING UP ON THAT PART. haha. that was the best part.

then he leaves, the moment the door closes i jump out of my seat and say "do you have any water?!" then the old therapist is looking through cabinets, with all these cups of dirty water.... trying to find some water for me. but its all dirty. then for some reason in a cabinet there is a tank with crabs in it. she dumps out the water and crabs outside.

*my doctor comes back, and we go out the back door of this room i was in first, so we are in the back where all rhe crabs and water was poured out. then supposedly im hyper cause i saw him close to naked, so i fall onto the floor and try to be cute. so me and him are rolling around in the water and crabs, (except now the crabs are paint) and we are just messing around and he reaches his hand out to help me up. which he then realizes he shouldnt do and pulls back, which makes me sad.

*we then start walking to his office... but there is a huge playground in the way. he starts playing with al these little kids...and forgets about me... for along time. then i remember him being on the other side of this part of the playground, i reach out for him to help me.... and he stalls for a long time cause hes to busy focusing on these other kids, so i leave, and hes got these handcuffs on and is going across the thing trying to get me.... even though he knows i already left. and im going another way, the easy way just getting to the room.

* the room ends up being a classroom and theres this weird lady in it, *substitutiing* for my therapist. theres these 4 weird kids in there, who are asked to leave. and i start talking about how mad i am at my doctor for abandoning me for those other kids and how i wasnt important. then i look back and lose my temper,cause those kids somehow came back in. i say, " get those kids THE FUCK OUT OF HERE"

and they all scurry away.

of course i look out the window and hes still out there playing with those kids.

uhm.... i cant remember how it led up to this...

but

*my therapist comes and tries to talk to me about what he said last time, about how he had the believe that i didnt want to get better and that i was wanting to be depressed and i was purposefully putting borderline symptoms in me cause i want to be borderline. i yell something at him and run into these small, rusty room, hiding behind this cheap divider. he pushes his way in and see's me sitting in a corner curled up in a ball... but it was all liquid... dirty water.

then i woke up.

scott

have to agree weird dream,I have weird dreams when I havent been sleeping well,cant really suggest what it means other than you might have some issues with your therapist.

patricia

Archived