Mental Health Forums

Need Your Help.

Joshua

I’m looking for your help, Yes you reading this :)

I have some odd jobs I would like people to help out with. Writing to other sites, research, writing articles etc….

You don’t need to fill in any forms, you wont be a volunteer your just be helping out and agreeing to do one task etc.

Lilly will coordinate it and I will support Lilly as and when.

If you wish to help out please reply to this and we will ensure you have access to the system.

Thank you and Happy New Year!!!

happy to try and help, dunno how good i will be tho, but i dont have access to printer on my comp so it would need to be something that doesnt need printing out. am ok at doing search on internet etc. tho dont think i would be confident writing to other sites.

Im happy to help out doing any role that pops up, but i need to know an example what you require wrote up and stuff like that? I probably might even need support with understanding what is required. but im happy to help out doing any role that pops up

I have some basic admin skills and do alot of research on things and i type up minutes.

Edited by Flipper

Aww people that is awesome got lots of stuff you guys can do, will get back to you guys.

Yes mods can help too :)

Lilly

happy to help also.

i can type, good research etc, also do therapy at a few diff places so can get them involved as well. just let me know x

Im new but more than happy to help in any way I can,just be gentle Its the 1st time ive joined any forums,still finding my way around,plus I seem to be shut out of a few things here.I have a bit of a background in MH,b4 everything went pearshaped (again)I was working for Lifeline(in oz)& helped facilitate a couple mens support groups, so if theres anything I can help with let me know,& thanks you guys stopped me from going "completely"mad :wacko:

;)

I would be happy to help but don't have much spare time (job, child etc) so would need a small job (!) but more than happy to help out in some way.