Mental Health Forums

Against Me

<Sophie>

I feel like since I stood up for myself over some hate mail and everyone knows I am friends with some ex members here what ever I write is used against me. If someone else wrote what I had on a thread that would be fine but oh no me it is black and white thinking whatever that is :angry: I thought this site was for evryone not a select group?

Soph

This site is for everyone hun, if you think that a certain person or group of people is acting in a discriminating way please submit a ticket and get it sorted .xxxxxxx

Okay there are two sides of the story and I havent read the original posts but we all have different opinions and if you disagree then you have a right to say, but to not allow others not to use the forum because of it, is not acceptable.

If people object to posts just press the button 'report'

No, it would not be fine if someone else had written what you wrote.

By writing this on someone elses thread it would be considered starting an argument in my book. Enough of your black and white thinking Ocean Wolf and quieten down now. Thanx

i would just say, watch who u know, they may not be who u think. usual internet advice.

black and white thinking, aint that what us bpders do? what about us with bpd, but has a little snickle of grey thinking?

so sophie, not against u, aint it great to talk out minds? just watch who u share it with.

i would just say, watch who u know, they may not be who u think. usual internet advice.

black and white thinking, aint that what us bpders do? what about us with bpd, but has a little snickle of grey thinking?

so sophie, not against u, aint it great to talk out minds? just watch who u share it with.

I think so thanx

Oh sorry, forgot wolf not mod. think i'm backing out of this one now, i am friends with wolf and like you soph, so best for me not to get involved any more.

that is one of the emails you sent round about my friend, how about showing the rest?

No I tell you what, lets not?

If you think I have sent 'hate mail', make a complaint about it.

I think you have a grudge against me and you are using these arguments to try to hurt me. I would rather you just left me alone, and stop making replies on my topics that are designed to provoke me.

this is bringing personal disputes onto the forum.please use the report system if you have an issue with a member.

if you can not resolve it privatley i suggest you use the ignore button.

thanks

Archived