Mental Health Forums

My Junior

marc-74

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaaaawwwwww thanks for sharing hun... xxxxxxx

hold onto that feeling - remember it and try find it again when u feel bad....

aaaaawwwwww thanks for sharing hun... xxxxxxx

hold onto that feeling - remember it and try find it again when u feel bad....

Im trying,  But just miss my jades

((((Marc)))) i know times are hard for you at the moment, but that lil pic up there - it is so truly beautiful. :wub: and you and jades made that!! Eee!

as others have said, hold on to the feelings from that day.

You, Jades, and Jr. will get through this, of course you will, you just need to hold on.

Take gentle care, my friend.

you three are in my thoughts and my heart

love crip xxxxxx

Beautiful scan marc! I know exactly where you are coming from, and believe me when I say, there are more amazing feelings to come! Witnessing the birth of my little boy was the greatest experience of my life.

• 1 month later...

When I checked the post on Saturday I got a valentines card from my love all the way from the states, 

and inside was these newer baby scans.

mushy mush mush,   i'm so happy when I look at these, my belly is fluttering to, youd think I'm the pregnant one.

marc x 

Awwwww, ultrasound pics are so fun! The whole pregnancy thing didn't seem real to me with my first one until I actually saw her. And I was so excited with my newest little one when I got to see that I was finally getting the son I've longed for! Wonderful memories and I'm so happy for you and Jade getting to make happy memories together too!

xxx

Awwwww, ultrasound pics are so fun! The whole pregnancy thing didn't seem real to me with my first one until I actually saw her.  And I was so excited with my newest little one when I got to see that I was finally getting the son I've longed for!  Wonderful memories and I'm so happy for you and Jade getting to make happy memories together too!

xxx

yeah....and they can return the favor by looking after us in old age and change my nappy then lol....

• 1 month later...

heres the latest scans we got....we got done a couple of weeks back, I am still so amazed every time i look at them

Our baby is properly taking shape now, you can see all the bones

the shape of the head is so beautiful (lets just pray the face is like mummy-to-be)

and thats one strong looking arm........no ones gonna mess wit my baby

Archived