Mental Health Forums

My Junior

marc-74

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so glad you like the scans, your all probably board to tears with me going on about it all the time, ......but I dont care :D,

We've got another scan in two weeks, so be prepared for more mushy marc overload :wub: 

Wow! how clear is that arm. Looks like he/she's been working out :D

Great scans Marc, i'm very excited for the both of you :)

nah we not sick of them we love the updays marc smile.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((jades marc and bump ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

hope long does jades left let marc??

love u all 3 of you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edit spelling mistake

Thanks a million guys,  I think we go for another scan next week some time, I'll have to check. but as soon as we get another scan pic, I'll post it.

Oh.. piss head pete..jades is now 23 weeks.

marc x

just wanted yall to know the baby is kicking up a storm but only mostly when marcs around. he/she must be jumping for joy i think in there that papas around :wub: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwwwwwwww thanks for sharing these and I look forward to seeing more of them as the baby grows. Its nice to see how excited you both are.

thanks again for making us feel so special xxx

No Sioux, we dont know the sex of our baby yet, we dont want to know. It can make tings a little difficult buying stuff, but no big deal, most of the things we need are pretty much unisex. but I will have a back up of a proper cute boy and girl outfit for the day we ll come home together.

we have a scan this week, so expect a new pic soon.

marc x

• 2 weeks later...

Okie dokie,  as promised ,here todays scan for ya. This is week 25, 6 months gone now. Baby is in tip top form. Mummy is doing so much better now to, and comes home from the crisis home for good on Thursday. Its payday tomorrow, so i've gotta get the nest all perfect, and stock up on all her fave goodie. 

Just gotta say thanks again to everyone in chat and here on the forums for being there, and cheering me up, you all effing rock. 

marc x

Dont you usually call a boy Junior? I presumed you knew the sex, my bad lol

Yep...your right ross, should have thought that before I titled the post........so it's , "my bad"

marc:D

ps. would still loved the blue hat be it boy or girl.

Oh Marc so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee. Congrats you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks sassy, and mummy looks sooooooooooooooooooo cute with her big belly, you can almost see her getting bigger if you look long enough.  

We walked passed a fruit and veg stall , and the apples started orbiting her :D

marc x

Thanks for keeping us updated Marc. You can see the baby getting bigger and taking shape. Glad things are getting better for you and you will all be together soon.

Archived